Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-0-1BBC0B6D000005DC-1000_634x374.jpg

A necro mother whose son died 18 years ago pickled him in alcohol and stashed his corpse in the basement where she has cared for him ever since.

Tsiuri Kvaratskhelia keeps dead 22-year-old Joni Bakaradze in a wooden coffin beneath the family home in Georgia.

Joni croaked in 1995 at 222 and his mother says he was very handsome and decided not to bury him.

So far dude has remained almost perfectly mummified, thanks to his mother's constant love and attention.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-body-alcohol-18-years-son-sort-man-was.html

a dream come true!
if only to have had his pickled soles as fuck toys for all those years! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think it's kinda cute, especially if dude was fit and handsome as his mother claims.

The bitch is insane because she refuses to give cause of death or release alive photos.

Interesting. Would I do that? Probably not but for those who want all the more power to them,

Was the alcohol home brew? If not, then it must have been expensive to full up the bath with alcohol.

Insane, most likely, but in a twisied loving way I understand the need and desire to embalm/mummify someone you love.

Hmmmm...wonder what the rest of her family thinks of it?

I understand it must have been hard for her to let go of him. But still creepy...

Why would anyone need to see a person's dead son face? Definitely to think naughty thinks, so smart call there, crazy lady

Back