Morgue (R)

0pasan

Forum Resident
Does somebody have the whole collection of this shit from Venezuela morgue? MY favorite collecton all the time :)

deadboy

Forum Veteran
Does somebody have the whole collection of this shit from Venezuela morgue? MY favorite collecton all the time :)
I agree, the pics are first rate. High res, a lot of dudes and some are stark naked. Unfortunately, as far as I know (and believe me, I have looked), these are all of them. Although they look like the same series, I don't think they are (they were taken by 2 different photographers). If anyone has more from this morgue in Valencia, Venezuela, PLEASE post them.

EDIT: Actually, forgot about these 2, taken by the same photographer as the last 2 in Opasan's post. These have been posted before.

gibing

Forum Elite
No question, these are among the finest morgue images available.

Attachments

necrogay

Forum Elite
E X C E P T I O N A L PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone noticed the case of angel's lust... ;-) ?!!!

A

antinotis

E X C E P T I O N A L PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone noticed the case of angel's lust... ;-) ?!!!
Hi, unusual to see a guy hard lying flat like that. I am interested in a series of pics I have seen of a muscular white guy hanging from a pine tree in what looks like Southern Africa. He has an incredible angel lust erection. They must be faked but his neck looks so broken and his tongue is hanging out and swollen. And sopmetimes his face is fuzzy. Does anyone know where these pics come from or the story behind it?

gertiestomp

Forum Newcomer
Is the guy in the last 2 pics in the first set shaved or just very young? It seems to me he shaved the pubic area.....HOT if so...made me damp!

marco1520

Forum Regular
one classic mmmm nice very very nicve i love this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meatpie

Forum Administrator
Staff member
The first guy has awesome feet.