Morgue Collection 2022 [Part 1]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

We begin this year's morgue feast with very rare and old photos from the morgue in Tetevo, North Macedonia in 2001.

A 60-year-old man and his 37-year-old son both ethnic Albanians were killed by Macadonian military at a checkpoint when they pulled out what appeared to be grenades on March 22, 2001 at the edge of the town.

For our huge collections from previous years click on the morgue collection tag.

Our gorgeous model was stolen today by the beggar repost whore over at DR and his beautiful face watermarked. :facepalm:

6QkuKHb.jpg

Here are more finds of Nadeem Nawara thanks to Simone search efforts.

On 15th May 2014 in Rām Allāh, Jerusalem two Palestinian teenagers were shot dead by Israeli soldiers during a protest.

The protest took place on Nakba Day when Palestinians mark the loss of the 1948 war.

17-year-old Nadeem Nawara was the first to be shot dead.

lIi006B.jpg

Thank you for your efforts I wouldn't have found all those without you so as I told you last year you work for CDG keep up the good work and dig deep you are a goldmine. :bow:

You saw Nadeem here yesterday and decided to post on DR everyone can compare the thread post dates so it is obvious that you are desparate for new stuff and regularly come here to check our posts for new stuff to rip and repost with watermarks for your own donation campaign.

You have been doing this for years now what a sad, sad life you are completely obsessed with CDG.

Here are more finds of Nadeem Nawara thanks to Simone search efforts.

On 15th May 2014 in Rām Allāh, Jerusalem two Palestinian teenagers were shot dead by Israeli soldiers during a protest.

The protest took place on Nakba Day when Palestinians mark the loss of the 1948 war.

17-year-old Nadeem Nawara was the first to be shot dead.

I wonder how many dude had sucked on his dick... ❤ There must be someone who had sucked his dick somewhere or somehow.

Public bath in Iraq where naked corpses are brought in for a wash.

Back