Morbidtech is still my favorite

Mind uploading those to sendvid? Can't see them at Google Drive.

Here's some more MorbidTech videos from what I found:

Dirk Vantrees:

Darren Evans:

Wes Owens:

Jaston:

I wonder what you think are the hottest portion(s) of the MorbidTech routine.

For "doms", which parts do you want to try the most?

For "subs", which parts do you want to experience the most?

I personally would love to experience the "sling" thing part. I wonder if I can keep my corpse stiff like that. This is one where we can't in regular roleplay sessions.

The parts I like the most are the parts he sticks stuff into the corpse' mouth and ass. The stripping part and when he positions and aligns the corpse are also hot.

I think some of the videos had the corpse's eyes open and that is hot.

I know in reality I can never qualify to play the corpse since I would get too excited. I wonder how they audition those guys. They must be OK with doing this but not really into it to have reactions.

I wonder what you think are the hottest portion(s) of the MorbidTech routine.

For "doms", which parts do you want to try the most?

For "subs", which parts do you want to experience the most?

I personally would love to experience the "sling" thing part. I wonder if I can keep my corpse stiff like that. This is one where we can't in regular roleplay sessions.

The parts I like the most are the parts he sticks stuff into the corpse' mouth and ass. The stripping part and when he positions and aligns the corpse are also hot.

I think some of the videos had the corpse's eyes open and that is hot.

I know in reality I can never qualify to play the corpse since I would get too excited. I wonder how they audition those guys. They must be OK with doing this but not really into it to have reactions.
I love to strip the body, also positioning the body is hot. I like to flip the body like Dirk's video I wish he did the same as Mark and Trevor and others.
I love to wash the body, i will wash every part till its clean then dress it with suit and put some thin/natural make up to make it more attractive to look.

Back