Cartel Member Tortured and Skinned in Guanajuato.

o0dSUss.jpg

Skinned alive? Probably not. No blood spills. Pity. Would have made a great vid, though, whether alive or dead.

That's the info I have from source. Others believe the corpse was dumped fresh and later eaten by animals.

That's the info I have from source. Others believe the corpse was dumped fresh and later eaten by animals.
I don't believe the animals theory. If so, why just the face and chest, but not the belly?

I don't believe the animals theory. If so, why just the face and chest, but not the belly?

Facial tissue is the softest in the body and there are many reports in forensic medicine journals that rodents, dogs and cats always first eat the face of a dead human because of the softness and possibly better taste.

This guy was found stark naked with knives stuck in his body and narco message left near the corpse.

Four killed after shootout in Azcapotzalco, at least two were police officers who were conducting a drugs related investigation in the mayor's office.

Young lad was killed in motorcycle accident today in Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California. According to witness he just skidded with no apparent cause and was thrown off cracking his skull on impact.

Hitman Shot in the Head from Close Range and Stabbed in the Stomach with His Guts Spilling out

9bHEbF7.jpg

Back