Mexico Cartel Wars 2020 Collection

I always love me a smooth clean face on a guy's handsome severed head. Makes it easier for me to fantasize about his gorgeous mug without all the blood and dirt. This man in particular looks like he's just taking a nap, which opens up many possibilities of me stuffing my dick into his mouth or down his throat... or even taking his hand/s to use one to jack myself off while I let the other rest on my cheek and pretend he's caressing me as he brings me to cum loads on his face.

I always love me a smooth clean face on a guy's handsome severed head. Makes it easier for me to fantasize about his gorgeous mug without all the blood and dirt. This man in particular looks like he's just taking a nap, which opens up many possibilities of me stuffing my dick into his mouth or down his throat... or even taking his hand/s to use one to jack myself off while I let the other rest on my cheek and pretend he's caressing me as he brings me to cum loads on his face.
I quite agree!

They seem a bit too white and luxuriant to be cum, sadly - unless he habitually squirted like a paint-fountain. But he has mightily shat himself, so Necropolis I think you will have to fight me and Avalonboy at least for that spot between his thighs!

More murder and mayhem from Mexico all fresh cases from last couple of days.

Back