Sharon

Forum Regular
When i will see photo guy with hairy rip up stomach and guts fall out outside of his ripping stomach???

Looks like you'll have to do that to yourself in front of the mirror to satisfy your fantasy :dancing: Have the phone beside you for an ambulance - oh and film it :wow sign:

ddead man2

Forum Regular
russia email autopsyhairystomach@protonmail.com
I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy man's stomach. I VERY WANT SEE REALITY VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!аа.jpgimage_2.jpg24.jpg23.jpg

ddead man2

Forum Regular
russia email autopsyhairystomach@protonmail.com
I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy men's stomach.
I really want to see real video of guys with hairy bellies, with his stomach ripped open and intestines spilled out of the stomach. Please.

Last edited:

Youngspring

Forum Newcomer
yes I like the same thing,but i don't know where can find that kind of video or photos, but i think some kind of basterd like the guy of that pic join here, deserve to finish liket that. I'd like fuck him before gut him from his dick to his chest very slowly. It was fun and cool, we can also just tu cut his dick to keep a souvenir...
11.jpg

actiondudenj2

Forum Resident
Elite Member
I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy man's stomach. I VERY WANT SEE REALITY VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 51722View attachment 51723View attachment 51724View attachment 51725