Yeah, I'm already subscribed to that channel long time ago. But it quite make me mad until another video posted since it will post one video every month.

I've been following this guy for a while! They definitely do good work .. The guys die very well and its filmed in a very sexy way! It just takes so long for the next update and the videos are short!
The last update had the last guy dying an the Indian runs away! I am hoping that they don't leave it there .. The Indian really needs to take all their boots! It is a perfect opportunity!
Seeing the guys dying in uniform is very hot .. But having their boots stolen will send it over the edge!

I hadn't seen the newest one! It's the best yet!!!

Link out of service Todd. I think you must show us the officers stripped of their uniforms. Step by step.

Really Todd .. Do you need to ask that? I think we've been screaming it in your ear - we like stripping - a lot like feet stripping.

In most of the posts on this site .. Ppl mention getting the guy back to the morgue and stripping him.

There are some that the uniform is enough ... Some like boots on, some like shoes on, some really want nudity. So I can't expect all videos to have strippage - honestly I couldn't afford it if they were.

For a lot of us:
Stripping - good, not stripping - bad
Lol

Back