Doc

Forum Resident
Next to Dead and Sleeping Guys, my next favorite fetish is Medical Exams - why because to greater or lesser degree, they can't say NO! Favorite settings are military exams and next would be employment physicals where they will lose the job if they don't comply.

Now for virtual turn on I love medical photographs and videos, best of all if they are real training materials where the subject agrees with the assurance that it will only be seen by med students and/or professionals that are training. They never suspect, and might well have refused if they suspected that these photos might ever have been seen by a man that would be sexually excited by seeing their fit and naked body! I also fantasize about the situations under which some subjects are coerced to comply - such as a fit young man down on his luck that doesn't have the insurance or cash to pay for his wife or child's needed surgery. He is told that if he will do this training video the fee will be waived. That coupled with the assurance that it will all be professional and only for training materials for other professionals, he agrees, but is still very nervous and embarrassed.

The tapes that are made for those with the fetish must for me to like them be as close to the professional as possible. I can go for getting a sperm sample, but when it turns into sex between the doctor and the patient, that spoils it and ends my interst.

I will be adding a number of photographs and still captures from video to this thread over time, hope there are those of you that will find this hot.

Cute you man in need of cash

These are still captures from a medical video of a handsome young man that very reluctantly agreed to be filmed for an authentic medical training video approximately 35 years. He needed that cash and would be absolutely mortified to think that this was ever viewed in a sexual connotation, particularly by another man! On the one photo, just before he know that he will have to lift his gown for the genital exam you can see the smirk as he realizes what is to come next and really can't believe that he as agreed to do this on camera. I particularly captured that moment, because it tells so much. I'll try to figure a way to post the clip so that it will be saved if there is interest.
85A.JPG85B.JPG85C.JPG86A.JPG87A.JPG

More of this subject will follow...

88B.JPG88C.JPG89A.JPG89B.JPG90A.JPG

Take note of the smirk in the third photo

90B.JPG90C.JPG91A.JPG91B.JPG91C.JPG

This is an earlier medical training that was originally on 16 mm film for showing to a classroom of medical students. It later came out on VHS video and I captured these few images of what I consider to be a really hot young man with a full foreskin. The first clips showing him still in his Y fronts are from one film and I think help set the stage for what is to follow in a later film demonstration the cremasteric reflex, which is the elevation of the scrotum. My understanding is that he agreed to be filmed when his wife had complications in childbirth and needed several surgeries...

244A.JPG244B.jpg244C.jpg245A.JPG245B.jpg

two more to follow

245C.jpg246A.jpg

Love these WW I photos a very handsome, fit, Army Air Force enlistee who was coerced to pose for the Army Signal Corps so that they had them as training examples of the necessary examination.

10A.JPG11A.JPG11B.JPG11C.JPG12A.JPG

one more in this series to follow

12B.JPG

Demonstration of Hernia exams were one of the best opportunities to see the naked goods during the first half of the last century. Here are two models, the first of a young fit handsome lad that appeared in a medical text book, the next of a married soldier and these to photos appeared in a WW II Medical Journal.

2A.jpg2B.jpg2C.jpg3A.JPG3B.JPG

Use your own imagination to determine how these handsome and fit young men above and below were coerced and convinced to have their exposed goods photographed...most if not all you may rest assured would never have posed if they thought that a man would ever have been turned on sexually by their likeness and even years later!

4A.JPG4B.JPG6B.JPG8A.jpg8B.JPG

30A.JPG30B.JPG34A.JPGPENIS3.JPGPENIS5.JPG

CHERNA.jpgDHERNA.JPGEHERNA.JPGstandherna.jpg

I share the same fantasy with you, it really fascinates me, sexually of course, watching these strong tough looking lads obeying their examiners, in their shy and uncomfortable way, just like a pack of puppies.

Btw those men portrayed above must be too old now to worry about their exposed goods. Some coulda been dead. :)

Here's a favorite photo of mine on the medical/soldier theme - this soldier is being x-rayed without a thought in the world about his nakedness or that there might be a photographer taking a picture while he is naked - and even if he knew, this is the military, what could he do about it?

This is scanned from the original 8x10 glossy print

768A.jpg

Another physical exam filmed in the 1960s of a hippie that may have just been happy for the extra cash but without ever expecting that it would end up on a site such as this...54A.JPG64A.JPG64B.JPG64C.JPG65A.JPG

continued

65C.JPG66A.JPG66B.JPG66C.JPG67A.JPG

con't

67C.JPG68A.JPG68B.JPG68C.JPG69A.JPG

con't

69B.JPG69C.JPG70A.JPG

End of this series

For those that like a very hairy guy -

163A.JPG163B.JPG163C.JPG164A.JPG164B.JPG

con't

Back