Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

Does anyone have a clue what this symbol in our logo means? :shuffle:

No, and I was going to ask YOU that question. When I saved the image to my computer so I could enlarge it, I saw that it was labeled "VBulletin logo", which only made half sense. I see the big "V", but then what do the "D" and the two "I" stand for? My fall-back explanation for any strange symbolism like this is that it's satanic.

0Zc7f4d.gif

Oh, well I didn't see Game of Thrones, but I do know there's a dwarf guy in it. Couldn't CDG have a nude dwarf in its logo?

You see it here often, but you have not noticed yet...

giphy.gif

The symbol? No idea. That is meant for the one we are seeking to explain. The other one is valyrien, I think. You need to go through three gates of comprehension to get it. Maybe.

Anyone know what that is?

I don't believe guys you can't see that. This is monogram "VM" and "VD" with one common "V" which means Valar Morgulis and Valar Dohaeris. Valar Morgulis is the reason why there are a content on the CDG.

Btw is that the original variant from TV-show, or you have made it especially for the site?

Well done Demon just for the record the correct spelling is Valar morghulis which translates to "all men must die" in High Valyrian. The logo was created specially for our site I liked the color as well.

Off-topic: Meatpie's avatars just keep getting sexier and sexier. I'm falling in love again.

:blush: Thank you. Spring is good time for change.

Back