• Play the medical examiner

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2BtYMfbk.jpg

A company in Moscow called TRUEXIT offers entertainment services by providing specially designed rooms immitating various areas of real life like military headquarters, torture rooms, prison cells and even public transport.

In September 2014 they launched their forensic department where you can be either a forensic expert or play corpse naked on a table and get examined by other players.

If you could take part would you like to play dead or play doctor?

Offical website & price list: http://truexit.ru

Definitely .. The doctor for the first game. But I'm not opposed to playing the victim for the second game.

Hey stustustugoo - wanna lay those hot size 13s on my morgue table?

Definitely .. The doctor for the first game. But I'm not opposed to playing the victim for the second game.

Hey stustustugoo - wanna lay those hot size 13s on my morgue table?
gladly baby! you can lick bite suck fuck and eat my dead soles, cum on them chew on them, and make sweet love to my soles with your swelled cock! spill you man jizz all over them and drown them with it! WOOOOFFF!
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! I can even step outside barefoot into the snow for a few minutes to make my soles ice cold dead feeling for you!

Oh yeah ... All of that is exactly how I would treat your big, sexy, handsome, hot, yummy man feet. Sounds like fun, ay!

Oh yeah ... All of that is exactly how I would treat your big, sexy, handsome, hot, yummy man feet. Sounds like fun, ay!

fun and beyond baby............orgasmic spastic, super fantastic!!!!
toe curling sole wrinkling dick throbbing fun! Grrrrrrrrrrr

This would be a food reason to travel to Moscau and play the corpse in the table.

Back