Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A man who used his scarf to strangle a stranger during a gay sex encounter in a London square has been jailed.
The Old Bailey heard James Foley, 21, met Fathi Bouchareb outside the G-A-Y bar in central London in March.
The pair went to nearby Bedford Square where Foley, of Dartford, Kent, killed the 26-year-old Algerian man.
Foley, who said the victim had attacked him and tried to steal his Rolex watch, was found guilty of manslaughter and jailed for three-and-a-half years.
Jurors cleared him of murder.
Recently engaged Sentencing, Judge Christopher Moss said: "Although you were entitled to defend yourself against attack, what you in fact did went beyond reasonable self defence.
"You summoned no assistance. You left him for dead."
The court heard Foley met his victim after slipping away from a group of friends at the Spearmint Rhino lapdancing club in central London.
He admitted engaging in sexual activity with Mr Bouchareb but told jurors he had never had a homosexual experience before.
Foley, who had recently got engaged to his girlfriend, used his black scarf to strangle his victim after he claimed he was attacked for his watch. He then rejoined his friends at the club.
Mr Bouchareb's body was found the next morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11885630

:wtf sign: Damn...I'm not sure what to make of that...sounds to me like the dude got fucked in more ways than he expected. The other guy who was sent prison will now have plenty of chances to get fucked. We should all send him a bar of slippery soap.

He's such a liar. I'm sure the victim didn't try to rob him at all. Three years is nothing. There's no justice.

Back