Man hangs himself - very slowly

deaddirty

Forum Elite
He actually drops himself at 0:53, and only stops moving just before the end at 8:20. There is some controversy in the comments on theync over whether it's genuine but I think it is. It looks to me as if it's so slow because the noose is very wide and the drop is minimal - so the pressure isn't enough to completely close his windpipe and in fact you ca hear his rasping attempts to breathe until near the end. His face is red which fits with a hanging which is only closing his jugular veins (and maybe incompletely) but not the arteries, and the agonal spasms look absolutely right and would surely be very hard to fake. And it loos as if he pisses himself slightly at around 1:30 (ie half a minute after he actually starts hanging).

Are you sure?

Absolutely. I am surprised you couldn't tell you are after all our expert on the matter.

My reasons above, still not totally convinced.

It is unlikely to be fake. I was able to find these photos. Someone who was there right after they took him down and were doing the first examination of the body, took them on their phone. On video it is not seen, but after he had died, his tongue got swollen and is bulging out. They also have photos when they found him dead, still hanging on that door. I might be able to upload them too, if the person who took them agrees to share them.

Often is very hard to tell with hanging if it's real or not.

See my earlier reply. I had attached some postmortem photos, taken by the first responder on their phone. Which leads me to believe that it is not likely to be a fake hanging.

It is unlikely to be fake. I was able to find these photos. Someone who was there right after they took him down and were doing the first examination of the body, took them on their phone. On video it is not seen, but after he had died, his tongue got swollen and is bulging out. They also have photos when they found him dead, still hanging on that door. I might be able to upload them too, if the person who took them agrees to share them.

Thanks Proton. To be honest I'm not totally sure about these photos - if they are play-dead they are very good and thy do look real to me, but with the bad lighting on the face I'm not entirely sure. Would be very good to see those other pics, if you can possibly get permission.

DD pull yourself together you have posted thousands of hanged guys. His lips are not even blue.

It's not proof of death, but he does have some rather nice ligature marks. I'm not sure what I think about the original video. Its hot, and he seems to be going through the right motions, but there is something I can't put my finger on that doesn't quite add up

It's not proof of death, but he does have some rather nice ligature marks. I'm not sure what I think about the original video. Its hot, and he seems to be going through the right motions, but there is something I can't put my finger on that doesn't quite add up

I am NOT going to claim that I am some expert. I am NOT. And I have never said that it is real. Only that it is unlikely to be fake and very likely real. Also, not every recently hanged person has blue lips. You have truly a lot of videos and photos here of recently hanged people. And there are a lot of them without any blue lips. But the color of his skin and tongue do have the color of the dead person. If someone did go through all this trouble to fake the video and then fake the photos, with all the right set up, jerking, etc. and more than one person involved (extra gloved hands) and painting the face and tongue in the dead body color and ligature marks, so they knew then how it must look to be real - but then they forgot to paint the lips blue? And again, not every dead hanged person has blue lips.

Thanks Proton. To be honest I'm not totally sure about these photos - if they are play-dead they are very good and thy do look real to me, but with the bad lighting on the face I'm not entirely sure. Would be very good to see those other pics, if you can possibly get permission.

Here is one where face can be very well seen. (looks like perhaps in his mid to late 20's, with slender fit body). Probably when they have found the body, very powerful light was directed at it to illuminate it better. But a little later, when they took him down, the special lighting or very powerful flashlight was not directed at the body this time. And the person used a flashlight from phone camera this time to illuminate the body. It made those bright spots on his face. From phone camera flashlight. But not so to hide his identity. After all, if it was a fake joke and they have tried on purpose to hide the face of the person playing dead by bad lighting, why then at the same time show his face in perfect lighting, where it can be seen most well? Again, I am NOT claiming that it is real. I NEVER did. But with the addition of these photos, it looks very likely real. That is all.

axIwh7Y.jpg

It is not real and the guy is not even handsome. Boring.

Tongue is actually rather grey for a live person, and so is the face. The lips and tongue do not always go blue in a real hanging - it depends on which blood vessels are cut off and how completely. I am still in two minds - if it is fake it is a very good one, but perhaps the fact that there is nothing clearly real beyond all doubt makes me think it is fake after all.

Take this one which Metal just posed in the hanging Collection for instance - lips and face ae rather similar to this guy.

Back