Major Design Changes 2020

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
ZLdnMbN.jpg

Seven blessings to you all,

Over the next couple of days we will start to roll out new design changes to the entire forum with new user profile options, new messaging system and other cool features.

This is an expensive endeavour that involves a lot of behind-the-scenes work so please bear with us over the next 48 hours most users most likely won't be able to access their accounts we apologize for that in advance.

There is absolutely no security risk whatsoever. It is best to avoid sending private messages during this time.

Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly we generally avoid making changes around the site unless absolutely necessary and we realize it will take time to adapt some members have expressed their views on what they would like to see in the new forum design and there is still time you can reply in this thread or send an email to our support team.

You can also follow our updates in this thread.

If all goes well this will be the first major redesign change that we have introduced in nearly ten years. :whoaaah:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the support during this weird transition so far feedback and first impressions have been overwhelmingly positive. CDG has a much better search engine that helps you quickly find exactly what you are looking for with just a few keywords.

Looking good! Luv the format. Can't wait to see more upcoming features and benefits. Thanks for making this happen.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback and for appreciating our efforts. All this is possible of course thanks to donations from our elite members almost all of them donated generously to the community. We are still testing new features this is not our final desgin many things around the site are added or edited daily. It may cause frustration for some users and we apologize for the inconvenience. In a couple of weeks we hope to roll out our final design.

The improved search is aweomse I recommend everyone to try it out you will find a lot of content that you have probably overlooked or missed over the years. We have thousands of threads and posts waiting for you to enjoy.

Delve deep in the archieves of CDG and travel back in time with our improved search we have been online for 12 years now and our collections are vast going back over a decade.

A CDG member sent us these photos of himself enjoying the new website features and new design yesterday.

If you get hard too just looking at the site and if you wish you can too send anonymous pics of yourself enjoing our forums naked and we will post them here. No one will know who is the member behind the pics.

I'm loving the new update! The new format is smooth as can be and the new search engine is wikid fast and accurate!

Just logged on to the new-look site for the first time, and I'm liking it :heart love:

Thanks guys lots of changes and new features if you need assistance with anything send me a message.

Back