Looking for someone to snuff me (I'm a girl to be clear)

Please help me die

Forum Newcomer
I'd like it if someone would hold me close to them while I'm dying and tell me I can sleep and I won't wake up and if I do it won't be here, and then after I'm dead have some fun with my body... I'm a girl to be clear, and I am very serious about this. I don't want to wake up again. I'd prefer it to be as painless as possible and quick if possible. I can't explain why I want this, but I do. I'm in Clermont Florida if you're willing. I can't drive. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, but I couldn't find a site for girls, so...

Long afloat on shipless oceans
I did all my best to smile
'Til your singing eyes and fingers
Drew me loving to your isle
And you sang
Sail to me
Sail to me
Let me enfold you
Here I am
Here I am
Waiting to hold you

Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you hare when I was fox?
Now my foolish boat is leaning
Broken lovelorn on your rocks,
For you sing, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow:
O my heart, O my heart shies from the sorrow"

I'd like it if someone would hold me close to them while I'm dying and tell me I can sleep and I won't wake up and if I do it won't be here, and then after I'm dead have some fun with my body... I'm a girl to be clear, and I am very serious about this. I don't want to wake up again. I'd prefer it to be as painless as possible and quick if possible. I can't explain why I want this, but I do. I'm in Clermont Florida if you're willing. I can't drive. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, but I couldn't find a site for girls, so...
In florida as well write me on wickr
Twistedopen

Back