LIVE DECAPITATION OF GOOD-LOOKING GUY

It was whack No. 11 that killed him. You can tell by looking at his feet. With that whack, his whole body relaxed.

I may be a bit wacky, but I prefer the whacks he can still feel. Otherwise it's just like flailing at a bale of hay. :fuck you:

You can throw away the head. it's the body that I'm interested in!

Damn, I really want his body too! The way his tummy folds relax when he goes headless is so fucking sexy.

But hey, if you wanna throw his head away, pass it to my direction. 😉 I'll take good care of his gorgeous mug.

Damn, I really want his body too! The way his tummy folds relax when he goes headless is so fucking sexy.

But hey, if you wanna throw his head away, pass it to my direction. 😉 I'll take good care of his gorgeous mug.
For me, it's something about the way he pulls up his right leg while talking that mad me hard.

Imagine holding him by the feet as he struggles with every hit. GOD that jerk must have been intense. Then you get to feel his legs relax... and then feel him up soon after.
And again. And again. And again.

Both the headsman and the victim are very sexy. Personally, I'd pick that head out of the garbage and fuck it in front of the headsman if that would give him any kind of pleasure at all. Then, I'd be next. Wonder if he was drugged at all before his beheading?

a beautiful thing to be witness to
It is splendid, beautiful and sexy to witness. Perhaps it's just me, but I could swear that boy had a bulge in the crotch of his pants leading right up to and including his decapitation. The headsman is sexy too. The Latin men know how to fuck and slice their meat! If I were to be snuffed, I'd would be honored to have such an executioner as this one. The young victim was turn on, sexy as fuck, especially his abs and face. I'd fetch that head out of the garbage any day.

Brutal beheading, I find it a waste that they simply thrown the head away without any humilliation or playing with the head

Brutal beheading, I find it a waste that they simply thrown the head away without any humilliation or playing with the head
I'm inclined to agree with you on the head's disposal. So, yes you're correct in saying what a waste.

Back