LIVE DECAPITATION OF GOOD-LOOKING GUY

Rand503

Forum Veteran
It was whack No. 11 that killed him. You can tell by looking at his feet. With that whack, his whole body relaxed.

phyzzique

Global Moderator
Staff member
It was whack No. 11 that killed him. You can tell by looking at his feet. With that whack, his whole body relaxed.
And whack No. 3 he went into shock:forum with coffe:

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member
I may be a bit wacky, but I prefer the whacks he can still feel. Otherwise it's just like flailing at a bale of hay. :fuck you:

JonCamp

Forum Regular
You can throw away the head. it's the body that I'm interested in!
Damn, I really want his body too! The way his tummy folds relax when he goes headless is so fucking sexy.

But hey, if you wanna throw his head away, pass it to my direction. 😉 I'll take good care of his gorgeous mug.

Rand503

Forum Veteran
Damn, I really want his body too! The way his tummy folds relax when he goes headless is so fucking sexy.

But hey, if you wanna throw his head away, pass it to my direction. 😉 I'll take good care of his gorgeous mug.
For me, it's something about the way he pulls up his right leg while talking that mad me hard.

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member
Imagine holding him by the feet as he struggles with every hit. GOD that jerk must have been intense. Then you get to feel his legs relax... and then feel him up soon after.
And again. And again. And again.