ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Sooooo remember all the poor Libyans that SO needed the help of The West not long ago to fight wicked Dictator Moammar Gaddafi???

WELL now take a look at this! THEY may be turning AGAINST the WEST:

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/15/12235086-libyans-could-be-turning-against-the-west-think-tank-says?lite

AND ... remember how DEMOCRACY was to be the new Rule of the Day in Egyp ONCE the nasty President Mubarek was deposed ?

WELL, now their Parliament has been ABOLISHED and the Military Juanta is CLEARLY in control .. the RADICAL ISLAMIC Military Juanta, that is!!!

AND those poor, poor Syrians SOOOO abused by President Assad. AND just what happens when Assad is toppled and just WHO will ALL these undending young SyrianRebs be out to cut the throat of NEXT ???

LOOK in the MIRROR, yous guys .... as in US.

I am NOT saying that Mubarek, Gaddafi and Assad ARE at all decent or NICE. BUT .. compared to what IS now coming down the PIKE, THEY are going to look BENOVELENT and we will FONDLY remember back to THESE present Good Old Days.

The ArabWorld is a STEAMY, wicked place. TOUGH DICTATORS have stayed in power for CENTURIES because DEMOCRACY DOES NOT WORK in such places and REFORM just makes things EVEN worse.

The WEST should have known this, it IS the obvious historical record. There is a REASON that Mubarek, Gaddafi and Assad STAYED in power for so long .. they BROUGHT TOUGH STABILITY to an otherwise BACK-STABBING region of the world. It is self-fatal hubris that has taken The West to such hopeless places as Iraq and Afghanistan that will NEVER adapt to democracy, IT is just NOT in their BLOOD, BRAINS or GUTS.

Without THE "BAD" old dictators of Mubarek, Gaddafi and Assad calling the shots any more ... just WAIT ... WE will be the ones who will be GETTING the SHOTS.

DON'T FEEL so bad for the SyrianRebs who ARE inspired and led by TheTaliban!!! Because AFTER Assad falls (with the help of The West), these same SyrianRebs with their buddies in Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan WILL BE in London, Paris, Sofia, Brussels, Amsterdam, Ottawa, Sydney, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City and Washington, D.C. ... AND in a neighborhood NEAR YOU to next start FIGHTING to OVERTHROW US.

Last edited:
No surprise. That's happened pretty much in all the places where US has meddled in.

I totally agree, MxBudd. OH .. btw .. at a HIGH price of BANKRUPTING the West for what?

NADA.
:unreal::unreal::unreal::facepalm:

Last edited:
good serves us right for poking our noses in where it dont belong... you cause a shitstorm you recieve a shitstorm... i wont be going in the army when its world war 3 cus i think we will have caused half of it.

the funniest thing is we seem to be giving islam power across the world and very soon theyll have power in every major constituency except the west and they will attempted to do the same here.. im not racist but i can see its like seeds been planted dominating areas and call it paranoia with no base of fact or whatever but i genuinely believe when islam get big enough what is going on in libya, syria, egypt and nigeria will happen here in the UK... would we be supporting these rebels then if they ruined our country like theirs i dont think so do you?

in london and many parts of europe there are no go zones where muslims have insituted sharia law and police are too afraid to go there, white boys have been stripped naked and humilited there read up on it google it

The trouble with Cameron an d Hague is that they turn a blind eye to what doesn't meet their way of thinking. Notice how they have turned away from Syria because they have just realised that they are backing the wrong guys. they are just as guilty of War crimes too.

Back