Tecpatl

Forum Resident
On a recent episode of Dexter, he kills off a reasonably hot serial killer who preys on fit young men for food. Unfortunately we don't see any of his kills, just the contents of his fridge. And Dexter kills him offscreen. I thought he deserved more so I wrote a backstory about him. I've cast The very hot Colton Haynes as the kill.

image.jpg

I eat right and work out. I like my meat lean. No more than 15% body fat. That goes for me. And the meat. That's why my Work Out City store is perfect. Lots of lean meat hangs out at this mall. Like the stud looking at the bicep machine.

ColtonHaynes.jpg

My favorite kind of meat and the easiest to get. The closeted jock. He loves the locker room for the hard bodies, the sweat, the butt grabbing. He fantasizes about the guys. But that's as far as it ever goes. I can smell it on him. That was me at his age. And now I use it to trap him.

550w_gs_colton_haynes.jpg
Colton-Haynes-gay-photo-shoot-kissing-pretty-boy-twink-2.jpg

As I go into my sales pitch I show him how to use the machine. And I hold his arm a little too long. I make sure my chest brushes his back. As we talk about his workout routine I comment on his arms, his chest. I let my eyes meet his. Never enough that he has to reject me because I'm coming on to him. Only enough to let him secretly hope that I am.

We talk body fat and he says that he doesn't know his own. I take out my calipers and he lets me measure his bicep. Just over 9%. Perfect. I let my hands linger on his bare skin, my eyes linger on his. Then I turn away quickly with an embarrassed smile. Like he caught me in something I was trying to hide. I ask him if he wants to see what this equipment has done for me. I give him the calipers and pull up the tail of my shirt. He takes the skin of my waist and measures. He glances shyly into my eyes. Shoppers walk by. Oblivious to the moment.

image.jpg

I tell him he should come by and see the setup I have at my place, to see the possibilities for himself. He agrees to come by about 10:30, after I've closed up at the mall. He walks away and I know he doesn't know what is about to happen. Maybe just checking out exercise equipment. Maybe having a few beers with a fellow jock. Maybe some making out. Maybe a good fuck.

But I knew the one thing he didn't expect was that he was the perfect food source. Lean meat with all the minerals and amino acids that my body needs. And he wouldn't tell anybody where he was going. Just in case his hopes came true. He wouldn't want anybody to know. That's why he was the perfect meat.

The doorbell rang almost exactly at 10:30. He came in looking nervous. I kept the talk light. Kept him guessing if I really wanted him or was just trying to make a sale. The more his lust took over the more he would be off guard. We got a couple of beers and went to the basement to my workout room. We tried a few reps on a couple of machines. Then I suggested he take his shirt off. He did. I took mine off and he tried hard not to pay attention. He still wasn't sure, it seemed. Good.

colton-haynes--large-msg-134005697421.jpg

I got a pair of calipers and suggested I should take a few more readings to get an accurate body fat percentage. I read his arms, his thighs, his pecs, his abs. His nipples were hard now, and he was trying hard not to have an erection. I gently took the flesh of his inner thigh to take a measurement. And he lost the battle. I could see his cock grow hard under his shorts. I looked up into his face and he flushed with embarrassment. I brushed my hand lightly over his cock as I stood. It's OK, I said.

Colton_Haynes_life_gay_blogspot_41.jpg

And it was then the dam broke. He grabbed my face and pulled me close, shoving his tongue down my throat. He curled his body around mine, rubbing his skin against me, moaning in pleasure. I could feel the wetness of pre cum through his shorts. Soon we were lying on the mats on the floor our bodies intertwined. He was pulling my shorts off, and I his. My tongue explored the skin of his smooth chest as my mouth would soon savor the pec steaks that lay underneath it. My tongue made its way over his abs, his navel, down to the thick cock.

Soon he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and his tongue began exploring my body. I lay back and stretched my arms over my head and let him have his fill. He explored my pits and my chest, my belly and feet. His tongue made its way up my inner thigh until he finally took my cock in his mouth. He may not have much experience, but he had obviously been imagining what he would do for a long time. He gagged as I thrust my cock deep, but I held his head in place and kept thrusting.

I started to get rough now. Pulling my cock out and flipping him over on his belly. I spit on my fingers and thrust them hard into his virgin hole. He gasped. It was pain and pleasure both. Soon after I thrust my cock in. I thrust hard and he cried out, but I just wrapped my arm around his neck and squeezed. I thrust deep and fast. My cock was throbbing inside him. A sheen of sweat covered both our bodies as our skin slipped against each other. Our breathing was rapid and deep. His ass bucked against my belly.

colton.jpg

I was close to cumming so I pulled out and threw him over on his back. His chest was heaving, and his cock was straining on his belly. He moaned without words. I straddled his hips, rubbing his cock with my ass crack. He was close. He bucked his hips to bring himself to orgasm.

And then he saw the knife I raised over his body. He screamed whys and nos. He caught my wrists with both hands as I tried to slam the knife into his heart. This was when he was most beautiful, his body arched and straining as he tried to keep the knife from inching lower. The sweat beaded on his forehead as I slowly shifted more of my weight onto the knife in my hands.

That was when he came. I felt his dick spasm against my ass, the thick creamy cum spraying between us. His body spasmed with the pleasure as well and his arms weakened just enough. He recovered, but he couldn't stop the blade now. He watched in horror as bit by bit it slipped between the ribs deep into his chest. Drops of blood began to mingle with the glistening drops of sweat on his chest. His chest heaved in ragged breaths against the blade. But still his hands hung on, trembling as they fought against the blade.

He was strong. And the blade had missed his heart. So his dying was slow. I had time to look into his eyes as he bled out. I had time to rub my cock against the sweat and blood and cum on his belly until I came all over the dying boy. I lay across him then, my ear against his chest, listening to the shallow breaths, the weakening heart. Stroking his nipples, his sleek muscles. I lay there long after he grew still.

images

But I had work to do. I drug the beautiful body to the next room, with the hooks and the drain in the floor. I hung it up by the heels to be drained of blood, to be slit open and butchered. The organ meat went into plastic containers, the steaks and chops and roasts wrapped well and frozen.

I grilled a fresh pec steak for dinner the next night after work. There had been another boy at the store that day. Just as beautiful. But the freezer was full. I hoped he would come back in a couple of weeks. They usually did.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent story as usual. The kill segment is the perfect climax for the victim. He is afraid, but he is powerless to hold back his cum as his hard cock grinds his killer's ass.

While Colton is dying, his killer should tell him the noble reason for his death. Colton deserves to know that he will feed the belly of the hot animal who bested him, who took his life. This knowledge might excite him and bring a final climax as his lover eats the raw cock off Colton's body.

bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... his dying was slow. I had time to look into his eyes as he bled out.
This is my favorite part of the kill. Watching him watch me as his life ebbs away. I get so hard.

Back