Kill Me Now

Sral

Forum Regular
24 yo, Latino, fine af body, Orlando FL. After a night of heavy drinking I'm going to be half passed out in my apartment soon. Key to my room is in my car, TX License plate, black Nissan Sentra. I'm yours for the taking. Fuck me first or just end it quickly I don't care. I've always wanted to go out at the end of a noose, but drunk me won't really give a fuck. Tell me how this would go down.

PS. Really am drunk and alone rn. šŸ˜œ

24 yo, Latino, fine af body, Orlando FL. After a night of heavy drinking I'm going to be half passed out in my apartment soon. Key to my room is in my car, TX License plate, black Nissan Sentra. I'm yours for the taking. Fuck me first or just end it quickly I don't care. I've always wanted to go out at the end of a noose, but drunk me won't really give a fuck. Tell me how this would go down.

PS. Really am drunk and alone rn. ��

Also you're inbox is full and won't accept pm's!

Cleared out my messages bro. I'm ready for someone to come over.

IMG_5063.jpg

I have everything ready if you want to use this. I'll probably be passed out by the time you get here cuz I'm pretty fucked up drunk. lol I'm yours to be used and abused until you're ready to end me.

Kill me, fuck me. Fuck me, kill me. I don't care what order you do it in. And if somehow you think I'm worthy to keep alive, I will serve you for the rest of my life.

And if you fucking kill me, you better make sure they find me with my Arizona Wildcats hat on bitches.

Just like this. Okay. I'm done. Gonna finish my beer now.

Back