Tecpatl

Forum Resident
46381_102476146479095_100777349982308_15062_438541_n.jpg

Proof that the world is a fucked up place. In a just world the model would be dead and the 60-yr-old journalist in jail. (But happy no doubt)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/01/07/2011-01-07_times_square_murder_man_found_dead_in_bloodsplattered_room_at_intercontinental_h.html

We don't need proof that the world is fucked up....but New York City is a crazy place, morgues there busy all year round.

Wonder what they argued about, probably something trivial. Gay guys can be very evil with other men.

And poor pussy boy went to the ER for treatment for cuts and bruises while his victim will be getting his brain removed....Jesus

This pretty boy will get his anus ripped in jail by fat niggers pretty soon

Too bad they weren't in Miami. Florida has the death penalty. Anus ripped for a few years then strapped down on a gurney to be turned into morgue meat. And he'd probably have a few prison tats on his pretty skin by then.

New York jails are brutal, I have no doubt the niggers will get him. Actually far worse than a leathal injection, don't you think?

Yo, why you gotta say that word? I know why! Your jealous! You fear black men because you cannot compete with them! LOL!!

In the NY Post, his mother is quoted as saying “My son, being a golden boy, who is so good, he didn’t do this.”
:ROFLMAO:

Back