todd00009

Forum Veteran
This is the best JAKE video so far...

Jake is chloroformed while getting out of his car by a crazed mortician... he's dragged away...
He wakes up naked on an embalming table about to have his brain injected with some kind of embalming fluid...

He fights to get away, but this mortician needs the business, so he strangles Jake to death... then injects Jake's brain with an embalming fluid... apparently Jake wasn't quite dead... but he is now...

Many Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue (0-00-37-15).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue (0-01-19-08).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue (0-02-34-03).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue (0-02-51-10).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue (0-07-05-08).jpg

See more pictures and video at www.bestdeaths.com

Name of this video:
Many Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue

PS, this is my personal favorite :)
--Todd at BestDeaths.com !!!

I just downloaded this film. F##king hot. Wow. Thanks Todd. You have outdone yourself with Jake.

Are the videos free to watch? If so I'll definetely check it out thanks for posting.

As much as I would personally love to shoot and present videos for free, the truth is these good looking actors will not act for free, and I can't get any body to help me shoot them for free. So the bottom line is it costs us money to produce. We barely break even... but sorry to say, we must sell these videos in order to keep on doing what we do..... Thanks for understanding...
--TODDfilm maker for BestDeathsChad and Jake Series.jpgDeathbot Stan Takes His Revenge.jpgOut Of Control Hazing Two European Frat Brothers Are Victimized (25).jpgSaturday (8).jpgMeet Hunter Star Of New Best Deaths Series The Many Deaths of Hunter.jpg

Todd, I undersrtand the need to pay expenses and really the price is not too high for an item of this nature.

hey todd I,ve bought a lot of your clips and love every one of them,thanx heaps! but can we have more guys strangled fully clothed it,s so much more realistic ,and unexpected! but no need to worry, I,ll still buy your wonderful work!

hey todd I,ve bought a lot of your clips and love every one of them,thanx heaps! but can we have more guys strangled fully clothed it,s so much more realistic ,and unexpected! but no need to worry, I,ll still buy your wonderful work!

Fully clothed and then stripped after :)

Back