todd00009

Forum Veteran
Our newest actor, Jake, is taking a shower.. he steps out and is chloroformed...
He wakes up tied up, naked to a bed and is seduced by a perverted psychopath wearing a doctor's outfit...who then strangles Jake with his bare hands.....
This video is HOT!!!!!!!Many Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed (6).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed (7).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed (9).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed (25).jpgMany Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed (34).jpg
Hope you like it :)

Name of video: Many Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed
See more pics and download video at www.BestDeaths.com -- Todd, Film maker for BestDeaths.com

Love how his tongue hangs out at the end. Would be amazing if you had him in a video like last of the spur gang and the buckskin cowboy hangings.

will they ever bring out the many deaths of jared I have the preview on one of my old tapes would love to see it to.I love the new series hope you do more nude videos in the future thanks

The guy who was producing "The Many Deaths of Jared" never finished the project. I don't think we'll ever see it finished...
but who knows... But for us... we have several "Many Deaths of..." various actors coming soon, and many will feature nudity :)
--Todd at BestDeaths!
Many Deaths Of Jake He Takes A Shower Then Is Chloroformed And Strangled On A Bed (16).jpg

Back