taga7a

Forum Newcomer
Hi guys! I was lurking one night and ended up on this site... Now to be honest I don't have a necrophilia fetish, Yet I still can't figure out why I keep looking at these pictures when I'm bored. I really want to stop because it's making my heart feel really weak and I feel it's affecting my well being. I would say more but I don't know...

I know this is really the wrong place to say this but I just needed people to talk to.

Sounds like something about the pics etc is definitely exciting you - oherwise you wouldn't be drawn to come back. O guess that doesn't have to be sxual, though for most of us it is. It it's any help, not all of us are 'necrophiles' in the sense of wanting to do things with dead bodies - some of us are, but I guess there's plenty like me who are very turned on by a dead male body (especially hanged for some of us, but shot or bloody is more of a turn-on for others) without any wish to do things with a corpse for real. I'm not sure if that counts as necrophilia - Meatpie would say yes (we've had this cnversation before!) but I'd say no. Does that help at all?
As for whether you continue coming here, that's for you to work out - you're very welcome, and clearly there's some attraction for you, but if it really is affecting yiour well-being yiou may be best staying away. Only you can decide that one!

I don't think looking at gore is necessarily sexual in nature. We all have a morbid fascination with it - just look at how people slow down on the freeway when an accident occurs to gawk. We don't like to admit it as it isn't politically correct, but I think it's in human nature. So you're not really alone. I have a fascination with looking at it, always thinking to myself the victims' fates are quite unfortunate but I'm glad it wasn't me. Makes me thankful I'm alive I guess :yes:

I don't think looking at gore is necessarily sexual in nature. We all have a morbid fascination with it - just look at how people slow down on the freeway when an accident occurs to gawk. We don't like to admit it as it isn't politically correct, but I think it's in human nature. So you're not really alone. I have a fascination with looking at it, always thinking to myself the victims' fates are quite unfortunate but I'm glad it wasn't me. Makes me thankful I'm alive I guess :yes:

Yeah I don't look at it sexually at all. Your right on the ball on how I feel about all of this 110%. This seems like a nice community so I might stick around for a bit :p

Anyway I think part of the reason why I'm on here is because I have a terrible internet addiction. I really need to get out of the house :p

Back