How would you start to undress your hot, young, dead biker?

• Helmet

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Shoes and socks

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Leather gloves

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Undo his belt

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Nothing - I'd just take pictures

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

jamescotton

Forum Regular
If you were first on the scene of a motor cycle accident in a remote location - how would you start to undress you hot, dead, young biker????

well ...would depend on what he was wearing...but if he was in jeans I'd start with his belt...just to check for signs of life you understand!!! :green grin:

First shoes and socks and see smell and lick his dead bare feet. After, the helmet and see his deathstare and kiss and fuck his mouth. I remove his gloves and caress my face, my body and my cock with his still warm hands. Later I see under his belt, the pants and the undies down to see his cock and hairy ass and put a finger into it. After I put my cock into him. I would remove his jacket and his tshitr too, for see his chest and smell his hairy pits. I would take photos of all the process. I caressing the seat of the bike only for morb.

(I would take his Socks, Shoes, shorts an sweaty shirt to my house like a trophy)

:fast jerk::load:

Last edited:
First shoes and socks and see smell and lick his dead bare feet. After, the helmet and see his deathstare and kiss and fuck his mouth. I remove his gloves and caress my face, my body and my cock with his still warm hands. Later I see under his belt, the pants and the undies down to see his cock and hairy ass and put a finger into it. After I put my cock into him. I would remove his jacket and his tshitr too, for see his chest and smell his hairy pits. I would take photos of all the process. I caressing the seat of the bike only for morb.

(I would take his Socks, Shoes, shorts an sweaty shirt to my house like a trophy)

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

Well metal .. I couldn't have described that any better .. I can't even add to it .. Perfect !!! Exactly what I would do!

Why would you ever want to take his sexy biker leathers off him?

Back