I would love to see this video

woshiyigencong

Forum Newcomer
m01WxRB.jpg

Diego, film 911

I like the heart vids and anything surrounding snuffing muscular guys. would love to tie a muscular lad down, suffocate him, inject his heart and pluck out his heart

My ideal victim of the guys on that site is Alexander, I wanna pull him apart so bad, there are heartbeat vids of him but I have never seen them

Think this is how all condemned should die by lethal injection, strapped down within months of being gulty, young and musuclar and them intracardiac injected in their hearts bare chested like the nazis with phenol

Near instant cardiac arrest and pretty much 100% killiing rate

However I do from a fantasy perspective adore the idea of injecting athletes, soldiers and bodybuilders with the 2nd drug and recording and lying on top of their chests and waiting for their hearts to stop beating on their own as they suffocate. I hope it would take several minutes before their hearts weaken and die. I don't think they should waste the potassium on them

but from said fantasy perspective, when it comes to cremation I would remove their hearts entirely and eat them

Back