I moved to Brazil

jjaicmkmy

Forum Regular
After all these years of seeing Brazil on this forum, I finally got to see Brazil in person.

As of writing I am still alive lol. Other than being robbed once, I am loving this country so far. It feels weird how everything looks so familiar to me, despite the fact that it's my first time here.

Oh wow congrats I had no idea you moved where are you from originally when did you land? Sorry to hear you got robbed what did they take how did it happen? Were you hurt? :cheerswine: :hearthrob:

Thanks for updating us really must be awesome experience I envy you.

Share pics if you have, stories, first impressions.

Best of luck in the new country! Are you going to look for a morgue job?

Oh wow congrats I had no idea you moved where are you from originally when did you land? Sorry to hear you got robbed what did they take how did it happen? Were you hurt? :cheerswine: :hearthrob:

Thanks for updating us really must be awesome experience I envy you.

Share pics if you have, stories, first impressions.

Best of luck in the new country! Are you going to look for a morgue job?
I came here from New Zealand.

I was walking late at night with my boyfriend, when to men approached us with knives. They took his phone but didn't take anything from me.

Right now I am just learning Portuguese, don't have any plans for the future yet.

Stay safe what a turbulent time to move to Brazil the country is going through the biggest crisis in its history.

Keep us updated and share photos if you like would be awesome to see what places you go to and to hear your views.

Brazil shocked by barbaric gang-rape and torture of gay man

Kjumhe2.png

Your chances are pretty good. :cheerswine:

Back