Glad to oblige A1Death! And thanks yourself! I have an enormous (as in long) story that you'd really like, but it's in nine chapters and even one chapter is too large to fit in a private message (I know cos I tried to send you chapter 1) If you want to PM me, we can exchange emails if you're interested and I can send you the whole thing.

When I was a kid I used to read a comic strip I think was called The Phantom. Sort of a Batman for the jungle. He had a Robin type side kick only this boy ran around in a loin cloth. Turned me on something fierce. I think I was maybe 13 or perhaps 12

They may have lost the football game to their rivals, but smalltown players had the last laugh. They manage to round up the key players on the other team and then strung them all up along a remote farm road...

Terry knew he had made a terrible mistake. Taking a shortcut through castration valley, he was indeed caught by the mystery man who tied him to a tree deep in the forest. When he returned, he would rape Terry before eventually emasculating him taking his manhood as a trophy.

is CHEATING!!!

(Nice try tho!)

Are you talking to someone the rest of us can't see? post #29 and 30 don't seem to have any bearing to anything else! Post #29 The phantom was made into a movie starring the delicious Billy Zane in the title role. Didn't do well at the box office, no sidekick that I can recall.
Don't know what the hell you're on about in post #30!

Last edited:
certainly is Zonmoy, have you seen Tom of Finland's many fine works on the subject?

The first art work is by MIKE CARCEL, sometimes listed as MCARCEL. He died maybe 2 or 3 years ago.

Love his work-lits of cutting and blood. I always wanted to be a victim of his.

"Yes!" - You're starting to piss me off UMickTaker! jewfag, thanks for the info about Mike Carcel, I knew the name from pics Arrowman has posted on here but nothing else!

Back