I hanged myself.

Nice first 'real content' post (I think). Being serious for a moment, if the noose really was tight around your neck and you were alone that's quite a risky thing to do - if you'd lost consciousness suddenly you'd probably have strangled for real. Your decision of course, but please don't add to the list of those who have died for real during what was only meant to be play.

Nice first 'real content' post (I think). Being serious for a moment, if the noose really was tight around your neck and you were alone that's quite a risky thing to do - if you'd lost consciousness suddenly you'd probably have strangled for real. Your decision of course, but please don't add to the list of those who have died for real during what was only meant to be play.
Thank you for your reply!
I understand what you mean. It would have been quite risky if I was not aware of loss of my conscious. So I was planning to lift my body up to release the noose. It was sort of unexpected that I was too heavy that the furniture was about to flip over.

Back