- Joined
- Jan 13, 2012
- Messages
- 7,002
- Location
- Cannibal Heaven
No, I don’t kill every man I meet. It may seem that way because I’ve told you so many tales of my kills. But I don’t kill them all. Like most of you, I have an insatiable desire for sex. Sex with Men. Hot men. And some, not so hot. Some I carve up. Some I eat. Some I just like to cuddle up with and do vanilla sex. As long as he’s cute and smooth and got a cock. Sometimes I’m just as normal as you. But who wants to read about normal sex? No one. So I just write about the blood and gore of a fresh kill.
When do I decide to kill? Usually on the spur of the moment or at least on short notice. You see, something just clicks in my brain or my gut. A feeling. A gut feeling. I see a guy on the street and “POW”, my dick says I gotta kill him. Or maybe, something inside decides it’s been too long since my last blood lust and it’s time to go out and stalk. I don’t know what triggers the urge but when it hits, I have no choice. I gotta find a man and I gotta kill him.
But sex? Just sex? That’s a constant urge. I want it every day. If I can’t find a guy, I satisfy myself by myself. Mirrors help. I got lots of those. There are a lot of places to find a man. Internet. The street. Clubs. I’m lucky that I’m hot and can attract a lot of men with my body and my looks. So I can be particular. Choosy. I can get other hot men, and do. But occasionally, I veer from my norm and am attracted to someone who isn’t, well, hot. Like Oliver.
Oliver is very plain. No one but his mother would ever call him handsome. And overweight. Never lifted a weight or gone to a gym. And he’s only 5’6”. Totally masculine but a nobody. A nothing. And yet, I loved having sex with him. Go figure. A big part of his attraction to me is his skin. You see, I’m a skin guy. I absolutely love young, silky smooth, white skin. And that’s Oliver. Except for his scalp and crotch, he is perfectly smooth. Doesn’t even shave. I can’t get enough of his silky smooth body. So sensuous to the touch of my fingers, hands and mouth.
Can’t remember where I met him, but we hit it off. I think he was really amazed that a guy like me could be attracted to a guy like him. He wanted so bad to please me. And he turned out to be great sex. And, like me, he loved doing drugs for sex. Shooting up. I prefer coke or meth. He does, too.
He also likes needles. He’d pierced himself many times. So had I. He’d watch needle vids on CDG and thisvid. So had I. He’d licked his own blood. So had I. He’d fantasized finding a needle partner. So had I. And now we had found each other.
God! I love needles! If you aren’t into them, you can’t really understand their attraction. Their sensuality. Their sexuality. A sharp point poking through skin. Drawing blood. Luscious blood. It’s not really an acquired taste. You love sharp objects piercing your skin, or you don’t. I do. Oliver does.
We were in bliss. Poking each other. Sliding needles through our dicks, our nips, our nuts. Licking up our blood. Sheer ecstasy! We were each the partner the other had always dreamed of having. Oliver especially likes for me to stab needles into his belly. I use a syringe with a half inch needle and stab him over and over as he moans with delight. He has enough belly fat to take longer needles but it isn’t the length, it’s the stab itself. Oliver likes to stab my pecs and biceps. He is hot for muscles. It’s more difficult stabbing hard muscle than belly fat but I let him do it sometimes. Not often, because I don’t want any markings. After all, my muscles are important in luring other men t my torture chamber. (Yes, I still kill. Oliver is a diversion from my greater desire to kill young men. Although a very pleasant diversion!)
One other thing about Oliver. When we shoot up, and the first rush hits him, his reaction is to swing his fist into my face. It’s involuntary and he doesn’t even know he’s doing it. Imagine my surprise the first time his fist smashed into my jaw! I swung back, jamming my fist into his gut. Anyway, we talked about it and decided I could deal with it. He wasn’t strong enough to really hurt me. And, besides, I kinda got off on it. Ever get punched? Very stimulating. Even though I love to torture men, I can get off on pain.
So. That’s Oliver. An unusual partner, but we enjoy each other…..and sharp needles. A dull story for me to put out there, especially when I have so many about death and gore and blood. Caleb and Oliver. Go figure.
When do I decide to kill? Usually on the spur of the moment or at least on short notice. You see, something just clicks in my brain or my gut. A feeling. A gut feeling. I see a guy on the street and “POW”, my dick says I gotta kill him. Or maybe, something inside decides it’s been too long since my last blood lust and it’s time to go out and stalk. I don’t know what triggers the urge but when it hits, I have no choice. I gotta find a man and I gotta kill him.
But sex? Just sex? That’s a constant urge. I want it every day. If I can’t find a guy, I satisfy myself by myself. Mirrors help. I got lots of those. There are a lot of places to find a man. Internet. The street. Clubs. I’m lucky that I’m hot and can attract a lot of men with my body and my looks. So I can be particular. Choosy. I can get other hot men, and do. But occasionally, I veer from my norm and am attracted to someone who isn’t, well, hot. Like Oliver.
Oliver is very plain. No one but his mother would ever call him handsome. And overweight. Never lifted a weight or gone to a gym. And he’s only 5’6”. Totally masculine but a nobody. A nothing. And yet, I loved having sex with him. Go figure. A big part of his attraction to me is his skin. You see, I’m a skin guy. I absolutely love young, silky smooth, white skin. And that’s Oliver. Except for his scalp and crotch, he is perfectly smooth. Doesn’t even shave. I can’t get enough of his silky smooth body. So sensuous to the touch of my fingers, hands and mouth.
Can’t remember where I met him, but we hit it off. I think he was really amazed that a guy like me could be attracted to a guy like him. He wanted so bad to please me. And he turned out to be great sex. And, like me, he loved doing drugs for sex. Shooting up. I prefer coke or meth. He does, too.
He also likes needles. He’d pierced himself many times. So had I. He’d watch needle vids on CDG and thisvid. So had I. He’d licked his own blood. So had I. He’d fantasized finding a needle partner. So had I. And now we had found each other.
God! I love needles! If you aren’t into them, you can’t really understand their attraction. Their sensuality. Their sexuality. A sharp point poking through skin. Drawing blood. Luscious blood. It’s not really an acquired taste. You love sharp objects piercing your skin, or you don’t. I do. Oliver does.
We were in bliss. Poking each other. Sliding needles through our dicks, our nips, our nuts. Licking up our blood. Sheer ecstasy! We were each the partner the other had always dreamed of having. Oliver especially likes for me to stab needles into his belly. I use a syringe with a half inch needle and stab him over and over as he moans with delight. He has enough belly fat to take longer needles but it isn’t the length, it’s the stab itself. Oliver likes to stab my pecs and biceps. He is hot for muscles. It’s more difficult stabbing hard muscle than belly fat but I let him do it sometimes. Not often, because I don’t want any markings. After all, my muscles are important in luring other men t my torture chamber. (Yes, I still kill. Oliver is a diversion from my greater desire to kill young men. Although a very pleasant diversion!)
One other thing about Oliver. When we shoot up, and the first rush hits him, his reaction is to swing his fist into my face. It’s involuntary and he doesn’t even know he’s doing it. Imagine my surprise the first time his fist smashed into my jaw! I swung back, jamming my fist into his gut. Anyway, we talked about it and decided I could deal with it. He wasn’t strong enough to really hurt me. And, besides, I kinda got off on it. Ever get punched? Very stimulating. Even though I love to torture men, I can get off on pain.
So. That’s Oliver. An unusual partner, but we enjoy each other…..and sharp needles. A dull story for me to put out there, especially when I have so many about death and gore and blood. Caleb and Oliver. Go figure.
Last edited:

