Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
5_jpgW67SGrQ.jpg

There is a new dude working in security at the local supermarket...awesome model so handsome I can't bear it.

I can't stand it.

I want to chat him up.

I've done it in the past but I am no longer 20. :sad1:

I used to chat up cute dudes in the street, play straight at first, extremely friendly....when you get them to relax invite them for a drink and by next day dude is stark naked in my bed.

Getting old sucks, I still go after guys 19-20 but it's harder and harder to get their attention. :facepalm:

Befriend him and then get him high touch him and see if he gets hard?

I am confident you will find a way to chat him up.
Getting older sucks? Depends what angles you are looking at.

The Art Of seduction by Robert Greene
http://www.mybookezzz.com/ebook.php?...BpTkZPVEhSRUFE
Here is a book I highly recommend, will turn you into a better hunter

and it only gets harder thankfully there are a few websites like this and dream boy bondage to get one through the night

Try marketing themselves as a sexy older figure for the younger ones, some of the younger ones prefer older men.

I myself feel the age thing, however that does not stop me trying to get whoever I want.

Just need to change tactics or bait or understand which bait to use for what fish.
Refer to link to book in #2

Last edited:
and it only gets harder thankfully there are a few websites like this and dream boy bondage to get one through the night

Arghhh, that's sad.

I will invite him to a disco and get him drunk.

I will invite him to a disco and get him drunk.

That's the spirit!
Seriously those hunks should fall for a wiser mature hot stud like you (I would, OK I'm older now but I did even when I was 20; I still go for those and twinks have never intersted me).

It's perplexing why some gay guys go for older dudes from an early age. :noidea:

It's perplexing why some gay guys go for older dudes from an early age. :noidea:

Some people are more mature than their own age group or more intelligent and they may want to look with same type of people.
They may want someone more experienced and the older guys can offer certain skills and experience the younger guys can't offer as they haven't acquired those skills yet.

Older people can have this powerful magnetism about them due to having acquired loads of life experience and being comfortable with who they are and associating with these older people can be a well of escaping their current confines as they are suffocated by it and as a well of acting out their future selfs and lifes that they want.

I find young guys and older guys both as equally attractive.

I did it. :messy hair:

I went to the supermarket today and chatted him up.

I cracked a joke and dude laughed out hard, he has awesome smile and super masculine voice, I am totally crazy about him.

I was ready to invite him for a drink but didn't want to scare him, he stared at me and I stared back at him, dude is model I want him.

The five minutes I spent with him were enough to make me smile for the rest of the day.

Awesome Meat Pie.

BTW is he straight, bi or gay?

Most guys here are bi...I have met guys who say "Listen, I am 100% straight"...but after a few drinks they let me fuck them. :rude_doggy:

Go figure.

Back