I am a morgue technician ask me anything

No, there isn't blood or milk...fucking troll. :unreal:

Do you know that a human begins with a thymus gland the size of an adult fist, then as they hit puberty it starts to shrink as they get older to the size of a fingernail? You should look into it Meatpie. I think the brain is the seat of thinking intellect, while the thymus is the seat of feeling(sense of self) intellect. I think the role of the thymus is seriously underplayed.

And has the hanged guy often shat himself (you knew I was going to ask that one, didn't you)?
Any info about what the corpses of hanged guys actually look like, in as much detail as possible, would be much appreciated.

Evening DD,

Haven't yet seen a real hanged guy who shat himself sorry to disappoint.

Corpse of hanged guy if fresh is usually in good condition with beautiful ligature mark on the neck and other interesting forensic finds on the inside.

Feet and arms often turn purple as blood pools down in the limbs when the corpse remains in upright position. Young guys can become very stiff.

It's one thing to watch a stiff corpse on video but to test the stiffness of a real young dead guy is just incredible, it's sometimes impossible to break the rigor, I've tried with as much force as I can and sometimes the rigor won't budge.

I love pale cold stiff toes and feet of a young guy.

I think the brain is the seat of thinking intellect, while the thymus is the seat of feeling(sense of self) intellect.
Assuming this were the case, do you have a theory of WHY our "seat of feeling" would begin to shrink at puberty?

Evening DD,

Haven't yet seen a real hanged guy who shat himself sorry to disappoint.

Corpse of hanged guy if fresh is usually in good condition with beautiful ligature mark on the neck and other interesting forensic finds on the inside.

Feet and arms often turn purple as blood pools down in the limbs when the corpse remains in upright position. Young guys can become very stiff.

It's one thing to watch a stiff corpse on video but to test the stiffness of a real young dead guy is just incredible, it's sometimes impossible to break the rigor, I've tried with as much force as I can and sometimes the rigor won't budge.

I love pale cold stiff toes and feet of a young guy.

That is interesting if indeed disappointing for me, because since you've clearly seen a few hanged guys it implies that them shitting themselves isn't actually that common?

I am afraid not that common as you would like to imagine. The sphincter muscle in the anus becomes completely relaxed after death and shit may start to leak hours later but in reality not many people shit themselves when they die. Most young guys we receive are clean in the ass and cock area.

Assuming this were the case, do you have a theory of WHY our "seat of feeling" would begin to shrink at puberty?

Hi Alex! It's the sex hormones. The thymus degrades because of them. Also the thymus temporary shrinks a little when the person is under severe emotional strain and swells a when the person is joyful. There was a case study about the thymus if I can find it. Here's a video in the mean time.

I know it is illegal, but have you heard anything like if you stole some body part, like a hand, or a foot, from a dead person in the morgue, and go unnoticed or without being discovered?

I haven't heard about any such cases here.

Yes and it's quite common in hanged guys. Erection of the penis also discharge of urine, mucus or prostatic fluid is a frequent occurrence.

Yes and it's quite common in hanged guys. Erection of the penis also discharge of urine, mucus or prostatic fluid is a frequent occurrence.

AND I WANT TO DRINK IT ALL!!!! Muwahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding the purpose of autopsy is to examine the cause of death, shouldn't autopsians take photos of corpses in order to keep it as visual materials?

If so, where do they generally save it? and which image format do they use? (It can be identified by examining the extension of file name).

Back