I am a morgue technician ask me anything

Thanks meatpie. How often do you get handsome hairy muscular body?? How's your favorite one? Did you cut him or them open, and enjoy their remains??

I like it - Meatpie as the new CDG agony uncle! :happy banana:

Thanks meatpie. How often do you get handsome hairy muscular body??

Sometimes weeks go by without dead athletes and models but sometimes we get three at a time or one after the other several days in a row.

How's your favorite one?

My favourite one is doing OK sleeping and decomposing in his grave. Young motorcycle boy very strong with big feet. Loved him the moment I saw him with open eyes while still in morgue fridge as we were getting him ready for autopsy.

Did you cut him or them open, and enjoy their remains??

Yes, I do both. Cutting is probably the most essential part of the job as you need manual dexterity and in a busy autopsy room it can easily get quite hectic so you must protect yourself from injury, your colleagues, medical students and all other visitors. I like to spend time with the bodies alone it's very relaxing and calm down in the basement.

Thank you a lot for answering my questions Meatpie. I'm appreciate. I still have few questions.
1 I saw some dead guys' alive photos, they were muscslur and you can see their abs clearly, why are muscles gone when you are dead?
2 have you ever kept any parts of a dead body? Like few hairs, guts?
3 have you had sex with a dead body?

Thank you meatpie l, you don't have to answer my question 2&3, I know it's kind private.
Thanks again.

Sometimes weeks go by without dead athletes and models but sometimes we get three at a time or one after the other several days in a row.

My favourite one is doing OK sleeping and decomposing in his grave. Young motorcycle boy very strong with big feet. Loved him the moment I saw him with open eyes while still in morgue fridge as we were getting him ready for autopsy.

Yes, I do both. Cutting is probably the most essential part of the job as you need manual dexterity and in a busy autopsy room it can easily get quite hectic so you must protect yourself from injury, your colleagues, medical students and all other visitors. I like to spend time with the bodies alone it's very relaxing and calm down in the basement.

when ur alone in the basement have u ever sucked or rubbed ur prick onto any hotties soles/toes
what about cumming on any feet, if ur alone u should have time to do this quickly

I don't understand pie,
if u are able to spend time alone with the bodies in the basement, then why are u not
taking pictures of the dead dudes feet and soles to post on here?

1 I saw some dead guys' alive photos, they were muscslur and you can see their abs clearly, why are muscles gone when you are dead?
2 have you ever kept any parts of a dead body? Like few hairs, guts?
3 have you had sex with a dead body?

When you die all muscle tone is immediately lost so even athletic young guys become all floppy and super relaxed. Young guys with fit abs still have them during autopsy a fit young man will look still look pretty fit naked on morgue table.

We are not allowed to keep body parts as for question number three I think I've already answered that.

I don't understand pie,
if u are able to spend time alone with the bodies in the basement, then why are u not
taking pictures of the dead dudes feet and soles to post on here?

We are not allowed to take photos it's illegal I am not doing it we treat all bodies with respect.

I don't think taking pics of their feet is disrespecting them......................nothing would have stopped u from taking the pics several years ago!
are you becoming old and boring? hahahah lol, just fucking with you! lol u know that!

so then when you are in the basement alone, why don't u sneak a few sole pics to post here?

Do you receive sometimes young females corpses?

Yes, but thankfully not that many only couple of cases a year while young guys arrive almost daily.

How do you deal with the smell?

You stay positive and concentrated and if it gets too much you can always take a break.

like I said, if u are in the basement alone with these guys, why don't u sneak
the occasional feet pics so u can post them here?

What is your favourite part in the autopsy? I mean, which is the work you mostly like to do.

Definately skull opening. Love the sound of the autopsy saw against a young guy's skull.

Why do people who are not into necro decide they want to dedicate their lives to work with the dead?

Everybody who wants to work in a morgue and touch dead bodies has a degree of necro in them from senior forensic experts to autopsy techs but for most people it is general interest in biology and human anatomy.

I find the human body absolutely beautiful inside. The human brain is just like soft jelly when you hold it yet it creates the entire universe of a human being.

That gets me absolutely every time we do an autopsy.

is that milk or blood come from woman nipple while autopsy is that any milk or blood come out from female nipple when they hang sucide

Back