human doll or statue

storyguy

Forum Newcomer
would you ever want to be turned into a human statue or doll as in being completely encased in plaster or plastic and put on display forever

greg.squash

Forum Regular
Yes! It would be so hot to have the serial killer who abducted, tortured and raped me then coat my body in tough, shiny clear resin. He could install fleshlights in my mouth and anus so I could be used perpetually. I'd like to be posed in a position of distress or agony, or else in a submissive pose for fucking.

KOTopGuy

Forum Regular
Yes! It would be so hot to have the serial killer who abducted, tortured and raped me then coat my body in tough, shiny clear resin. He could install fleshlights in my mouth and anus so I could be used perpetually. I'd like to be posed in a position of distress or agony, or else in a submissive pose for fucking.
Sounds like an awesome narrative for a role play meet.

like_sleepers

Forum Newcomer
You can freeze guys into blank mannequins that you can pose and toy with using hypnosis. Done it lots of times! Any young guys in Sydney wanting to try in person let me know. Can do over skype too (if the guy is very hot ;) )

gloomypapi

Forum Newcomer
I’ve fantized about doing this to my girlfriend, and in general just being a serial killer and keeping embalmed sex dolls of the prettiest guys and girls I find strangling some and then others beheading and dismembering to make literal sex toros...🤷🏽*♂

xmn12380

Forum Regular
You can freeze guys into blank mannequins that you can pose and toy with using hypnosis. Done it lots of times! Any young guys in Sydney wanting to try in person let me know. Can do over skype too (if the guy is very hot ;) )
got any videos of this? Cuz I'm sure it's hot

Post thread…
Register