Howdy and thank you!!

TorquesPlayHouse

Forum Newcomer
First off I want to throw out a disclaimer, before I continue, I am not looking for attention or want anyone’s sympathy. Just to share my story and say thanks

I want to give a big shout out to these types of communities and CDG for opening their doors (although it hasn’t been a problem with some work arounds from the old system😛) but I’m happy to actually have a place here. You can say it’s “important” to me. Let me explain. This site has been a big part of my life the past coupple years. I am a 21 y/o Male in the United States born an raised on a ranch in Texas, somewhere else now (*insert brokeback mountain joke here*), who suffers heavily from multiple psychosis related issues, schizophrenia and General psychopathic behaviors/ Tendencies being the biggest factor of everything in my life. I was once in a terrible place with my conditions and heavy medication did nothing but made me worse and anything else are cough drops. So I’m determined to do something, and it Wassnt really until recently (coupple years) I’ve gotten a decent grasp of myself and be able to be “normal” to society and be able to function and live some sort of a life. It’s taken a lot of work, and one of my outlets is sites like this, I can control-ably let my “demon” have his fun, and keep him in a diet per-say. Keep him happy, but still stay in control of the situation. It’s far from fixing anything or making much better, but it has let me be more free and for that I thank absolutely everyone here, and other places for their commitment. I still have a lot of work to do, and I will always struggle but as much as I want to die, I want to live until it’s my time, I’ve had absolutely enough, and I’m sure one of you lovely bastards will help *wink wink* 😉. The loss of tumblr was a strike to me, not as dark as platforms like this, but there was good content... I have a pretty nice collection of goodies at this point from here, best gore, general online, like leak, misc, maybe I’ll share some of my all time favorites I just have to come back to. I think this would be a nice place to also share my stories as those are one of the highest Impact (next to a nice slit throat, beheading, or hanging *drooollllll*) I look forward to being part of this community (finally)

and of course I’m interested in elite If Somone wants to hit me up with details, we’ll see for now tho, I’ve been off work for a Coupple months before I “slipped down the slide” a bit but feeling much better and looking at returning soon.

Why the weird name? It’s a dark joke. Torque is the name of my “demon” side, of course he’s just me but I often refer to him as a separate entity for ease of explanation/ coping and my head is Torques play house. 🤷🏼‍♂️ And in a way, this is for “him”, not quite entirely tho as “I” enjoy it too!!!

Thank you all, and thank you CDG administration

Ps:
please again: I do not want attention for what I wrote, and/or kind words, it means absolutely nothing to me and if anything is annoying.

pps:I can be bit of an asshole at times and other things, please just ignore it and don’t feed it, it’s “torque” looking for attention, and sometimes it slips out, I don’t always have control

ppps:I absolutely will not send you my feet

Welcome to the site, dude. And I know what you mean. Everyone's got a dark side, and as long as you acknowledge it, it does help to keep things leveled out.

Welcome that was truly a fascinating introduction. Are you still struggling with suicidal thoughts? And CDG helps? You way way too young to die. Besides before you know will life will just slip away anyway and old age will creep in.

If you don't have any physical ailments I strongly advise against suicide. Wait at least until chronic pain and disease kick even people will no previous mental health issues become suicidal at this point.

-Meatpie I’ve seen your recent posts no need to worry, I mentioned it a little. Despite everything I’m not real suicidal, but I want to die? If that makes sence, I know, not really. It’s of course Somthing I deal with but it’s managble, there is still more I want to do despite the “pain” I’m in. I only really struggled with it teenage/puberty years, bad enough for most kids and with everything else starting to kick in / become clearer. I was let’s just say beyond horribly bad.

I mean, not quite a physical disease. But a “disease” I understand and know the average person has depression, anxiety, and people go through stuff, I’m actually really big into psychology (to understand myself most of all, witch is fun because psychology is crazy! (No joke intended)) Trust me nothing pisses me off more then kids/young adults (particularly in America) who go “omg I get anxious in public” “omg I’m depressed” “there’s something wrong with me!” And throwing a fit and begging for attention online (one reason I stated I don’t want any attention) it pisses people with actual conditions off (most I know), the people who do this.

If it weren’t for my dedication I’d be locked up in some padded cell somewhere in a straight jacket, doped out of my mind 😂 (I mean would be hot but no thanks...) unfortunately it’s a struggle I have to deal with and there is no “getting over it”, “talking it out till it’s better”, or medication that can fix me, everything is either just an aide or a coverup, there is so much even I can Do personally to control it, but I’ve chosen that route. Make this life as bearable as I can without beIng a straight jacket zombie.

CDG helps me, with my psychotic side, it’s a release to control those desires/urges. I regrettably already know what happens if I don’t keep things in check, it was my wake up call. It’s not my major help, but definitely nice to have around.

🤷🏼‍♂️ Anyway rambling, tryna explain, meh,

Great Intro......what are your favorite types of photos or videos, maybe we can pique your interest

Great Intro......what are your favorite types of photos or videos, maybe we can pique your interest
Hey! Sorry on the delay. But my fascinations come down to beheadings and hangings, but basically everything floats my goat.

A late welcome but……..Welcome.

I, too, like beheadings. Anything that breaks skin and produces blood. I want to put my mouth to it and suck. Stick my finger in, too. Then lick my finger. I don’t consider myself having a dark side because this all make me feel so good. CDG is a very bright spot in my day, and its members are much like me....imaginative. Very caring about each other, too.

So, I hope you find us a congenial group and that you enjoy what we post. Suck Blood!

First off I want to throw out a disclaimer, before I continue, I am not looking for attention or want anyone’s sympathy. Just to share my story and say thanks

I want to give a big shout out to these types of communities and CDG for opening their doors (although it hasn’t been a problem with some work arounds from the old system😛) but I’m happy to actually have a place here. You can say it’s “important” to me. Let me explain. This site has been a big part of my life the past coupple years. I am a 21 y/o Male in the United States born an raised on a ranch in Texas, somewhere else now (*insert brokeback mountain joke here*), who suffers heavily from multiple psychosis related issues, schizophrenia and General psychopathic behaviors/ Tendencies being the biggest factor of everything in my life. I was once in a terrible place with my conditions and heavy medication did nothing but made me worse and anything else are cough drops. So I’m determined to do something, and it Wassnt really until recently (coupple years) I’ve gotten a decent grasp of myself and be able to be “normal” to society and be able to function and live some sort of a life. It’s taken a lot of work, and one of my outlets is sites like this, I can control-ably let my “demon” have his fun, and keep him in a diet per-say. Keep him happy, but still stay in control of the situation. It’s far from fixing anything or making much better, but it has let me be more free and for that I thank absolutely everyone here, and other places for their commitment. I still have a lot of work to do, and I will always struggle but as much as I want to die, I want to live until it’s my time, I’ve had absolutely enough, and I’m sure one of you lovely bastards will help *wink wink* 😉. The loss of tumblr was a strike to me, not as dark as platforms like this, but there was good content... I have a pretty nice collection of goodies at this point from here, best gore, general online, like leak, misc, maybe I’ll share some of my all time favorites I just have to come back to. I think this would be a nice place to also share my stories as those are one of the highest Impact (next to a nice slit throat, beheading, or hanging *drooollllll*) I look forward to being part of this community (finally)

and of course I’m interested in elite If Somone wants to hit me up with details, we’ll see for now tho, I’ve been off work for a Coupple months before I “slipped down the slide” a bit but feeling much better and looking at returning soon.

Why the weird name? It’s a dark joke. Torque is the name of my “demon” side, of course he’s just me but I often refer to him as a separate entity for ease of explanation/ coping and my head is Torques play house. 🤷🏼‍♂️ And in a way, this is for “him”, not quite entirely tho as “I” enjoy it too!!!

Thank you all, and thank you CDG administration

Ps:
please again: I do not want attention for what I wrote, and/or kind words, it means absolutely nothing to me and if anything is annoying.

pps:I can be bit of an asshole at times and other things, please just ignore it and don’t feed it, it’s “torque” looking for attention, and sometimes it slips out, I don’t always have control

ppps:I absolutely will not send you my feet
such a sexy pic - can you post one larger? Couldn't see it good enough - you sound cool -

Overcome schizophrenia through death gore sexual fantasy site huh weirdest shit ever heard of you seem like an optimistic person and I feel we have have a lot in common

Back