How did I get here ? .... I blame Brexit .... and Magnotta !!

LukeyP

Forum Regular
Hey Guys !

New to the site so just doing a quick intro.

I'm a gay male living in the north of England and just exploring new
avenues of eroticism, if I can call it that. I'm sure the vast majority
of folk would sooner use the word 'depravity'.

Sort of got to this stage thanks to that nut job Magnotta and his infamous
ice pick, and things have progressed from there really.

At this point I'm not really into the especially heavy stuff (although I do
keep surprising myself) - I much prefer the images of the hot young guys
who's beauty and form can be just as beguiling in death as in life.

I do still wrestle with my conscience to a certain extent and question why I am
here (on this site) and ask myself 'what the fuck is wrong with you?' and wonder
if I need to see a shrink. How long this phase in my life continues, I really
don't know, but this is me at this moment in time.

Well, that's enough rambling for now - I'll try and contribute as much as I'm able
to, although I'm not sure I will ever come by images of the standard required to
post on the site. Where I live is close to the countryside so pics of roadkill
would possibly be the most hardcore imagery I could provide !! (If anyone wants
pics of a squashed pheasant at the side of the road, then I'm your man !!).

Lukey

Hi Lukey, First may say welcome. Some really nice helpful people on here. When I first discovered CDG I'd been wandering through life thinking I must be something really strange. Then suddenly I find it's not just me that feels this way. There are lots of other guys. If only the internet had been invented many many years ago
Anyway like you I'm in the UK & like you I also live in a quiet rural area. Roadkill around here is birds,foxes & badgers

Fancy a chat message me

Nikk

Welcome again - and yes the number of posts plus unfamiliar name gave it away.
Squashed pheasants maybe not, squashed peasants deffo yes :winner:
And you never know what interesting 'fruit' you might find dangling from a tree in your local woods :hang:
Happy to chat by PM if you want.

D.D. you are so naughty !! :eek:

Wicked sense of humour - the pheasant gag - very funny !
You can tell I'm a newbie to all this though - I found myself
feeling self conscious for smiling about the 'scenario' and
then also felt obliged to stifle the 'titter' that followed.

I know, I know - I need to lighten up and let myself go - part
of me still feels bad though for enjoying this experience - it's
still early days for me, I suppose, and I'm sure I'll mellow over
time .... especially with bad boys like you leading me astray !! :cute wink:

hi lukey
please do me a favor and learn to accept and love yourself for who and what and whatever makes you who you are.
guilt and feeling bad is useless, the only thing that would make u to require seeing a shrink would be guilt, guilt is a useless feeling because guilt usually happens after the fact of whatever may be causing it.
learn to accept yourself and embrace yourself for what you are! embrace yourself, we are all wired differently, as long as u are not going out to cause harm to others everything is normal.
dr ruth always says that thoughts and erotic triggers all all normal and are all ok no matter how bizarre they may be as long as we do not cross the line from thought to reality! so sit back and enjoy this site guilt free, masturbate to your hearts content to whatever images here invoke u to do so and relish in it, love yourself accept yourself, be yourself

Hey Stu !

Thank you for your message - I genuinely appreciate it - more so because I can't disagree
with anything you've written. I think I've spent the best part of my life not liking myself,
let alone loving who I am. It has always seemed such an alien concept that I think I gave up
on achieving such a goal a long time ago.

I feel like I have spent my entire adult life (and possibly earlier), running away, hiding,
feeling ashamed, feeling embarrassed, not giving myself credit for anything, not putting
myself forward for things, holding back, feeling crippled by lack of self confidence, being
super self conscious etc, etc. I feel so exhausted by it all now that I tend to live just a
day at a time and see what happens from one day to the next.

Sites like this (I subscribe to a couple of other sites) do actually help me to be myself,
to express my true feelings and emotions, to not feel ashamed - and I need people like you
to give me a good kick up the arse every now and again, to open my eyes and make me realise
that my life doesn't have to be the self inflicted uphill battle of the past.

The issue of guilt in relation to this site I think stems from the fact that one minute I
can be wanking away, intoxicated by the intense homo-eroticism of the images before me, but
then sometimes the mind can stray to thoughts of sadness and disbelief that the young lives
of so many fine young men have been snuffed out so prematurely, so violently. Having such
conflicting emotions going on in my head can be a real head fuck - that said though, the
submission to the power of the homo-eroticism definitely has the upper hand now.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with me - much appreciated.

Take care, Lukey.

Sounds kinda like my story too, and eloquently put. Welcome to this strange upside down world, which actually is full of as many good guys as bad - just like everywhere else. Hmm, the BAD ones get my nuts churning though, as I suspect they do yours. Go with it - enjoy that feeling!

Thnx hikerlad - getting there slowly and do feel amongst friends - chatted with some really nice guys.

Straypup - my thanks to you too - as time goes by I find myself not questioning everything so much, pushing my
boundaries (which I wouldn't do if I didn't really want to) and ....... very much enjoying the experience !
....there, I said it ..... a full confession !! Still come across the odd image or vid though that I have to look at through
squinted eyes, with my eyelashes partially obscuring the view !! .... either that or the good old 'hiding behind a cushion' trick !!

Last edited:
Sort of got to this stage thanks to that nut job Magnotta and his infamous
ice pick
Luca was an inspiration for many of us. He ate Jin's ass. I would love to have eaten Jin's ass (Luca's too)--- sniff lick suck eat. :drool: Nothing like a young, smooth bubble butt. So many possibilities. Yum

Last edited:
Back