Hot young man dead with eyes open

billk888

Forum Regular

Manaus (AM) – A man so far identified only as “Ramon”, aka “Olho do Diabo”, was killed with 4 shots during the night of this Saturday (12). The crime took place around 8:30 pm on Santa Ediwirges Street, located in the Colônia Terra Nova neighborhood, in the northern part of the capital.

According to witnesses who declined to be identified, Ramon was surprised by two men who reportedly arrived on a motorcycle. The pair shot at the victim who could not resist the wounds and died on the spot. After the crime, the perpetrators of the murder fled and have not yet been identified.

Ramon's friends and family quickly arrived at the crime scene and were able to identify him. He was a resident of the area and popularly known as “Olho do Diabo” (Devil's Eye), and according to the people, he was involved in the crime of drug trafficking in the neighborhood.

During the body recognition process, family members shouted phrases such as: “I told you so, I told you. You didn't have any friends, a friend is just father and mother”.

The Special Police in Homicide and Kidnapping (DEHS) was at the scene starting the investigation of the case and does not rule out the possibility that the crime was a possible settling of scores between criminals in the area.

The Forensic Medical Institute (IML) carried out the removal of the victim's body.

Manaus (AM) – A man so far identified only as “Ramon”, aka “Olho do Diabo”, was killed with 4 shots during the night of this Saturday (12). The crime took place around 8:30 pm on Santa Ediwirges Street, located in the Colônia Terra Nova neighborhood, in the northern part of the capital.

According to witnesses who declined to be identified, Ramon was surprised by two men who reportedly arrived on a motorcycle. The pair shot at the victim who could not resist the wounds and died on the spot. After the crime, the perpetrators of the murder fled and have not yet been identified.

Ramon's friends and family quickly arrived at the crime scene and were able to identify him. He was a resident of the area and popularly known as “Olho do Diabo” (Devil's Eye), and according to the people, he was involved in the crime of drug trafficking in the neighborhood.

During the body recognition process, family members shouted phrases such as: “I told you so, I told you. You didn't have any friends, a friend is just father and mother”.

The Special Police in Homicide and Kidnapping (DEHS) was at the scene starting the investigation of the case and does not rule out the possibility that the crime was a possible settling of scores between criminals in the area.

The Forensic Medical Institute (IML) carried out the removal of the victim's body.
Oh yea

I couldn't strip himnaked fast enough to crawl on his HOT cold dead body !!

Back