Horse Thief

Wrapping Up

"That's what I pushed off of me last night when I went to take a piss. He had gotten cold and hard and stiff. Now look at him. Get your shovels. We got work to do then we can have breakfast and decide what to do for the day."

"I have a machete. If we cut him into pieces, we don't have to dig so much."

John, "Yeah, like the Injuns. I always wanted to do something like that."

1038aMorning.jpg

Still In One Piece

While John was at the wagon getting tools, Eric was breaking Matthew down as he had seen done to his sister in death.

"He might be paling up, but he is still beautiful. By afternoon, he might be turning loose again. Do you want to wait and see?" Eric commented as he worked the body over.

"Did the pecker tighten up too?"

"Naw, feel it. It's just like it was last night, loose as a goose."

Eric, "Don't cut him up, yet. I'd like to give him another go. I don't what turned me off, last night."

"Go for it. I'll watch."

1039aOutside.jpg

Ready For More?

John, "Here, let me help." as he presses Matthew's left leg to the ground with his boot, exposing him even more.
Eric, "Nothing stiff, here, just l like last night. He isn't warm anymore, but I have to have some of this again."
"Go ahead. I'm going down to the creek to clean up. I even have dried crust on my face."

1040aReadyForMore.jpg

"Com'on kid, relax that jaw. You're useless without and open mouth."

Eric had another problem. The mouth was sticky dry.

1041atheJaw.jpg

This is soo good, can't wait for more, that little toy could last a long time and provide some qualitiy entertainment.

This is soo good, can't wait for more, that little toy could last a long time and provide some qualitiy entertainment.
Then he loosens up again and starts stinking. Unless you radiate the body and stop the decay, you are stuck with the first few hours. Sorry! Neutron bombs are the way to go. They change the water in the body to hydrogen peroxide, radiate it and don't do damage to any structures. You would have a city full of dead people ready for harvesting.

FACE FUCKED

In the early morning sunlight with dew still on the grass, Eric is totally engrossed in their cold, stiff corpse.

'How can this keep happening. The kid has been dead for almost a day and I am fucking him in the throat through my own warm piss. There is still some thick liquid left in his dick. it is salty and slippery. His balls are as flacid as ever. I can squeeze hard and he doesn't even groan. It is like I am sucking the last bit of pleasure out of him that he can ever give to anyone again. What a way to die, pleading for your pants to stay up, naked, embarrassed, and then us. You are giving everything you have, Matthew. I am greatful for your body. Thank you again Matthew. I will always love you, for eternity.'

1043bFaceFucked.jpg

"Ha! You fell asleep on him, didn't you?"
"John, he was so rewarding, I couldn't help it.
"Well, you're through now. We have a grave to dig."

1044aWornOut.jpg

I have had no replies to continuing as a Contributing Artist and keep getting blocked out. I will repost the story at darkfetishnet.com and continue the last few frames there. - Early

You must continued in this site Early. Every member (free membership) was blocked out sometimes. After a few days the subscription was open another time. Your works are awesome. I would love if you work about the "Little Big Horn" massacre, showing the cavalry soldiers stripped and mutilated by indians.

You must continued in this site Early. Every member (free membership) was blocked out sometimes. After a few days the subscription was open another time. Your works are awesome. I would love if you work about the "Little Big Horn" massacre, showing the cavalry soldiers stripped and mutilated by indians.
There were no replies to my requests from the administrator. You can pick up on the story at darkfetishnet.com.

I saw your works at darkfetishnet.com. Great collection, I love your art. The Nazi executer is very well dressed, I would like to see him in hands of the Resistance, killed and stripped naked.

Love the bare chested look on my man
This one will take a while. I'll post as I go along.

"I din't steal no hoss. I jus borro'd it."
And the judge answered, "It weren't your horse, son. Death by hanging!" and his gavel banged down.
The sheriff didn't have proper jail clothes and gave him an old pair of pants that didn't fit. The next morning, he was led out to the street.
"Boy, it's over. Now, get on up thar."

View attachment 71616

Back