ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Enemy soldiers, one down and going out, other high n' hard ..
and fully into IT.
:stroke:

wow - Arrow - now thats art!!!! :horny:

Sorry - meant to add the idiomatic English translation (approximate)

This interesting homoerotic pic posted by Arrow is actually a Japanese propaganda poster made during the Russian/Japanese War.
The 'bottom' is a Russian soldier who says: "I think I am dying."
The 'top' is a Japanese soldier who responds: "Let me finish you off now then".
And the message of the poster is that Russian soldiers should ALL run away fast or they will get fucked too.

Such sexually explicit posters use 'scare tactics' - to demotivate the other side - here are 2 more recent examples

F.a.b.u.l.o.u.s post Arrow!!!

This interesting homoerotic pic posted by Arrow is actually a Japanese propaganda poster made during the Russian/Japanese War.
And the message of the poster is that Russian soldiers should ALL run away fast or they will get fucked too.

Such sexually explicit posters use 'scare tactics' - to demotivate the other side - here are 2 more recent examples

WOW JON! I've admired your skills (image refurbishment, watermark example-to-all, ...) for a long time already. Don't tell me you also speak Japanese!?!?

WOW JON! I've admired your skills (image refurbishment, watermark example-to-all, ...) for a long time already. Don't tell me you also speak Japanese!?!?

陰性であった。私が日本語を話すことはできません。私はそれぞれの写真に関する多くの情報を保存する非常に優れた写真のデータベースを持っています。 :hahahahha:

Thanks for all your investigative work into these images I have posted here, JonB!

VERY HOT undercover work .. sheds new light on these horny pics, makes them even MORE manhornier, cumbat manSLAYER warrior AUTHENTIC.

:bow::bow::bow:

:stroke:

Last edited:
Back