Hong Kong fitness instructor

raymond898

Forum Regular

He falls to death from the 12th floor while taking pics. Hot body in blood, ready for morgue I guess.

Gorgeous! What a beautiful splat he must have made. No wonder they are all fondling his body. Yum!

delicious.. i need his heart in my belly, I wonder if it was salvageable.. I can only dream of how the autopsy man fondled and played with his internal organs on that slab and what he did with them. Just looking at his body I would of sank my teeth deep into his heart after I had pulled it out of him

Last edited:
Wow what a hot guy ! He fell wearing a hot pair of Nike sneakers !!! Would have loved to untie them and slip them off his sexy feet !

Whoopsie.....gotta watch those railings when leaning over:whoaaah:

Imagine being the authorties in China examining this guy.

He is definately the type of boy I would imagine would need some sort of hosptial treatment for a drunken night out only the medics are looking at his impressive frame to rip his organs out of his body to sell on the black market. They already have buyers for his brilliant eyesight Retinas and the strong heart beating in his chest.

Nothing would stop them fastening his body down tight, scooping out his eyes and pulling out his bodybuilder heart.. mmm

The only problem is there'd be no hearts on the black market as I WOULD have eaten them all

Imagine being the authorties in China examining this guy.

He is definately the type of boy I would imagine would need some sort of hosptial treatment for a drunken night out only the medics are looking at his impressive frame to rip his organs out of his body to sell on the black market. They already have buyers for his brilliant eyesight Retinas and the strong heart beating in his chest.

Nothing would stop them fastening his body down tight, scooping out his eyes and pulling out his bodybuilder heart.. mmm

The only problem is there'd be no hearts on the black market as I WOULD have eaten them all
I wanna get his dick 😍😋 and his asshole 😛😛

Back