Whybother

Esta la Tierra Linda...
Meatpie and his friends were spending time at the bit of unused council plot behind my house. They play cards and sports and junk. Stuff that guys do. I just watched at them from behind the fence because I had nothing better to do. There was nothing on TV and all the housework that was needed to be done was already finished. They invited me to join in but I turned them down. I don't want to get all dirty and stinky. Anyway, they had a bet about something. I don't know. I didn't pay attention. They kept bugging where I place my bet. I told them I don't gamble but they said it's OK. That they just want to know what I think. I gave it some thought and gave my best theory for the outcome. They all seemed sceptical and placed their bets on the exact opposite. Everyone placed their bets wrong and somehow I got it right. Don't remember why though or what it was all about. They weren't too pleased about it.

But really. The only reason why they hang around me was because they feel sorry for me. Because I have no friends. Not that I care what they think. They all dished out their wager and tried to give them to me. "I didn't place any money on the table!" I told them, so I can't take them. But they insisted. I don't want to take their money. Who knows where they got it from. Meatpie probably got his dough from some his shady Bulgarian mafia business. Hellpup probably got his from his beer money. Darkside from the people he allegedly murdered. Enthilza and Arrowman's money might be alright, but they are still proceedings from gambling, so I still can't take it. God knows where CJ(ColdJoe) got his. They told me "money is money" and that it was stupid to turn away free cash. No way am I taking that dosh. I told them to keep it and spend it amongst themselves but they wouldn't listen. They were either being friendly or too pushy to be nice towards me. I thought for a moment and made a deal. I remembered that the neighbour next door owns a warehouse. I thought I could trick them into doing a community service instead, thinking that would get them to leave me alone. It didn't! They actually said yes and said they'll come around tomorrow. I told them that they got to do manual work and lift heavy objects and can you believe what they said? They said, "Yes!" They showed up the next day, not too happy about what was in store for them that day. I told them I thought they weren't going to show up. Meatpie responded by saying he's a man of his word. CJ nodded in agreement. How noble...! The neighbour told his workers to have a day's leave with pay in turn for the labour force of the guys. The workers thanked them for it and went home to their families. The boss patted the guys' shoulders and shook hands with them, thanking for their help. He's just pleased because it's good for business. After that, they guys started working. I didn't even lift a finger. I spent time teasing them like, "put your backs to it!" and "can you be any slower!" and "I thought you can lift heavier things than that Larry! Put more effort!" The guys grumbled and made faces. Not once complaining. I giggled looking at their tired expressions, annoyed by the name calling and antagonising speeches.

It had been a few hours and I thought I'd give them some water and biscuits. Everyone had some and carried on working. By the time I went over to Meatpie, all the biscuits were gone and all that was left was a bottle of water. I gave it to him and he drank it, then made a sigh of relief after quenching his thirst. "I've done my part!" he told me after lifting the last heavy package and stacking it. I thanked him for his effort. "Don't mention it!" He responded then rubbed his jaw. I apologised to him that I've run out of biscuits and went to get some more. Then I heard a strong bump on the floor. It was Meatpie! He collapsed! I called out to the guys for help. I have no idea what to do. I called out his name but no response came from him. I tried to feel for his pulse, but there was none. I touched his hand and it was cold. Almost as cold as the fairly smooth and shiny floor of the hangar. His glassy piercingly strong glance was haunting. I tried to follow his gaze, perhaps he had seen something that shocked him, but it only pointed to the roof of the warehouse.

The guys heard my cry, came and told me to move away. Enthilza tried to revive him but then shook his head. Hellpup tried as well and the same look was expressed. CJ looked sad, probably because he once said he wanted to die before Meatpie does. Everyone felt bad about what has happened. Then Hellpup began rubbing poor Meatpie's... He looked up with a certain mischievous smile on his face. "Guys..." he said. They all seemed to get the idea. I was a bit slow but eventually get what was happening. "What shall we do first?" Hellpup asked. "Let's strip him naked... Slowly." I was horrified! The guys began to close in to Meatpie's deceased shell and began rummaging on him. I shouted at them to stop but they wouldn't listen. I even tried to pull them away but the just threw me away and kicked me causing me to graze my elbow. It hurts! All sorts of vulgar words and sentences were uttered by them and strange sounds coming from the pervasive communion. I crouched down and crawled into a ball to block out the sacrilegious acts with bits and pieces of the depraved escaped and entered my ear holes. I kept my head down, shielding my eyes with my arms so as not to witness the horrendous acts.

I've been in that way for so long that when I finally got the courage to look around, it was dim and quiet. The only person left was, Meatpie. He seemed undisturbed, chillingly pale and deathly silent. I edged closer to him. His eyes opened just a slit and it still sparkled like whence he was alive and breathing. His forehead was stone cold. Now the floor was strangely warmer than his body. Gently, I placed my hand on his chest and nudged him, calling his name. He looked like he was smiling, mocking me that now he's gone from this world. I shook him again then placed my ears on his chest to listen for his heart pumping. There was none. My head went blank. I can't move. My hand just kept rubbing on his chest as if I was trying to comfort someone that is still alive. I picked up my phone and call the ambulance. "Hello? My friend just died."

Later that night, the police came with an arrest warrant for me. Apparently, there were signs of post-mortem abuse on Meatpie's body and since I was my only witness, I can't provide a concrete alibi. I was considered the sure suspect. When I testified in the police station, no one believed me. The police didn't even write down my testimony. I requested a phone call and contacted deaddirty for help. He's the only one that believed me and promised to defend me in court.

The prison was depressing. The people in it was scary. They were big people. People with piercings. People with weird faces. During the first day, when inmates were told to spend time outdoors, I was reluctant to do so. So the warden picked me off the floor and placed me in the middle of the court. I looked around and saw fellow prisoners clenching their fists and grunting. Then a large man stood in front of me. His breath blew on my face like a beast. He looked menacingly threatening. I don't want to stay there any longer and tried to get away but the guy kept blocking my way. There was a basketball on the ground. I threw it on his face and it broke his nose. Not wanting to spend time any longer there, I ran off out of the court and back in the communal holding cell. When it was time the prisoners comes back indoors, I became nervous. I saw the scary man walking down the corridor back to the holding cell. I thought that there was nothing that I can do anymore. Deaddirty appeared in the nick of time with a piece of paper that orders for my release, not to freedom but to another prison. I'm just glad that it's a prison for psychotic people, so I can wear whatever I want. I was placed in a crazy people asylum because I told them I was psychic. That I can see dead people. They bought it... and because the psycho-analysis evaluation said that I was disturbed. Hmm... At least I have one thing that I can be at ease about.

Before I knew it, I was awaiting trial for exploiting a dead friend's body. The court presented several so-called evidence pointing me as the perpetrator. Strangely, the court was compliant with the prosecutor and I was to be sentenced to jail. Deaddirty requested for a proper inquiry but was over ruled. I can't believe I was to be accused of something that I didn't do. The men that were there when in happened were sitting on the back bench. Their faces were emotionless except for CJ. He had his face down the whole time. They weren't really my friends. They falsified evidence by using their connection in the police that are also dead people loving weirdoes.

Four months later, I heard a report that four of them died under mysterious circumstances in a day, but not at once. One died early in the morning, one during lunch time, another around tea time and the last one in the evening. Deaddirty managed to get an appeal for an inquiry for my case. They found the crucial DNA of all four men were a match to the ones that was found on Meatpie's body and clothing. Before the night draws in, CJ visited me asking forgiveness from me. I didn't know what to say. He betrayed our friendship. He told me that he never meant for me to go through what I had to and begged me to let him go. He said his life depends on it. I don't know what he meant but I told him I need some time. He looked disappointed and glum. He looked down the whole time while he was leaving the asylum. I was released the next day and found out that CJ died. Dahlia visited me and told me about it and what she did to the dead bodies of the men. She showed me the dried blood from the corpses in between her finger nails. I don't know whether to be intrigued about it or vomit to the detailed description of how she played with them. She said they showed no sign of trauma. That they all just... died. She also said she went through their personal belongings and found a piece of paper that said, "admit to what you've done". I asked her how Meatpie died. She said he died from a heart attack but the cause was unknown. She then left my house to go to visit Jayde and give her photos of their dead bodies and the autopsy videos.

Deaddirty talked to me later that day that he thinks someone must've killed the guys. The police officer that committed perjury was indicted and sentenced to jail term. Maybe I do have actual friends. But who could it have been? He thinks it's Kitanaprincess because she wants to see the secret room so badly. I think it's Darkside because I received an anonymous text saying his body was missing from the morgue. Do I bother to find out? Nope. Why should I bother? I think it is all Meatpie's fault. I remembered he was rubbing his jaw before he had a heart attack. I knew he wasn't keeping the pain in check after he got his wisdom tooth removed. It's your fault that yourself and five of your friends died and became part of the collection of dead people loving weirdoes all around the world. What do you have to say for yourself?! Oh ya! You're dead! Rest in peace Meatpie! Missing you already! We love you honey muffin! Join other cute dead people in what your friend Arrowman, who's also dead, call 'Maggot Manor'. Muwahh!!!

This is just a writing made by someone who was very bored. If anything within it offended anyone, be rest assured that they are not intentional.

An Ode to ColdJoe. Well... sort of.

CJ oh! CJ one,
He will die for fun.
CJ one, CJ two,
He will die for you.

CJ two, CJ three,
He will die for free.
CJ three, CJ four,
He'll walk through the door.

CJ four, CJ five,
He will take a dive.
CJ five, CJ six,
He get your TV fixed.

CJ six, CJ seven,
You'll send him to heaven.
CJ seven, CJ eight,
Darkside could not wait.

CJ eight, CJ nine,
Meatpie comes to dine.
CJ nine, CJ ten,
It is all pretend!

Right?... ColdJoe? Are you OK?..... Guys! Somebody! Someone call the ambulance! Something is wrong with CJ!

LTmyselfni did something

LTmyselfni went to Safeway (or is it Morrison's now?) one day. As he was getting out of his parking space, he accidentally hit someone else's car as he was reversing. He gave a signal that he was going to reverse. The guy probably wasn't paying attention. The man came out at his car and swore and cursed at him threatening to beat him up and sue him for the large dent on his car. He didn't want any conflict, so he gave the man a thousand quid so he wouldn't file a lawsuit.

Later that day, when he was on a walk, he happened to pass the man's house and saw the guy again through the window. He was watching TV. Football or something on his widescreen television. Probably bought it straight after he paid a thousand for the damage of the man's car. LTmyselfni was extremely angry. He tried to let it go and carried on walking but stopped. Don't know why he did it, but he went over to the guy's front door and turned the handle. It wasn't even locked.

"Stupid bastard! He didn't even locked his front door."

LTmyselfni said. He thought he'd slip in quietly and steal back his one K from the man's house while he was busy watching football. He sneaked around and found some notes lying around.

"Sweet!"

He thought to himself. He also saw a laptop, some mobiles. He turned his head into the kitchen and saw a nice microwave.

"Mmmm. Noyce(nice). I'll take this one."

But before he could get it under his coat, he heard some foot steps coming his way, so he hid in the closet under the stairs. He waited until the man leave the kitchen and gone back to the living room. LTmyselfni felt a little horny and had bad thoughts. Naught thoughts! Shame on you LTmyselfni.
What is he planning?!

He sneaked into the living room. From behind while the man was sitting, he grab hold of the guy's neck by a half Nelson and tried to choke the guy. The guy wouldn't go down without a fight. Eventually, the guy passed out. LTmyselfni smiled (you sick 'BEEP'!)

"Not so tough now, are you!"

Anyway, you know what happen next. He carried the guy upstairs and did things. He even drugged the guy with something to keep him unconscious. God knows what.

I was walking from the corner shop on my way home and saw LTmyselfni watching TV. I knocked on the window and said hi. He didn't look too pleased to see me and had that look of disgust. What did I do?

He stood up, I guess to receive me at the front door.

"You never told me you live in this area!"

I said. He just smirked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just back from Londis. Got myself some Cadbury Snowflake. How did you manage to get that TV. Your salary wouldn't cover that!"

He looked rather nervous while answering.

"I... took a loan."

"That's not very wise. You know the country is in trouble. How's the interest rate or did you take that 'Islamic' banking that people 'ave been cha''in' about."

"What?"

"Oh. Nothing."

I suddenly felt the need to go to the toilet.

"Do you mind if I use your washroom."

"What don't you go use your own!!!"

"Oh, pleasssse! I'm bursting! Ewwwwww! I just described... Never mind! Pleasssse!"

"Oh..... Alright! But be quick!"

He looked rather fidgety like I wasn't suppose to be there. Well, yes, but I'm only using his toilet. Nothing else. Anyway, after that I shouted at him that I was leaving. He just ignored me and carried on watching TV. I noticed a drawer at the dresser was slightly a jar. I opened it and found a picture frame, facing down. I turned it the other way round and saw a picture, not of LTmyselfni, but of someone else. A man and a woman with some children. A family photo. I feel suspicious and thought of asking him about it but then thought it was none of my business. I started to feel something is seriously wrong, given his strange personality and interests. Then I heard something coming from upstairs. It was faint, but it was something. I gingerly tiptoed ascending the flight, following what now sounds like breathing. A man's breathing. Opening a door that was slightly opened, I found a bearded man, sleeping. Stark naked!

picture.php

"Hey!"

I jumped. LTmyselfni surprised me.

"I thought you left."

"Who is this?"

"Aaaa... My boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend?! I found a picture of this guy with his family! Did you?????"

He stuttered.

"I knew it! What were you thinking?!"

"The guy was asking for it! This morning, we had an accident! It was his fault! I signalled and everything!"

"Still! Oh GOD! What have you done?!"

"Please! I was only taking back my thousand. I didn't plan for this!"

LTmyselfni came closer towards me. I grabbed a lampshade and threatened to hit him with it.

"What are you doing?!"

"Defending myself, you freak!"

"Now you're making me angry. What do you think I was going to do?"

"I don't know! Something bad!"

He grunts.

"We're friends! I would never hurt you!"

"Yeah right!"

"Put that thing down."

"No!"

"OK, OK. See?"

He got out some money out of his pocket and put it on the floor.

"What does that suppose to mean?! Bribery wouldn't get you anywhere!"

"It's the money I took from the guy. What would you have me do? Please don't turn me in!"

I'm in a situation where a friend just committed a crime of assault, breaking and entering and raping a man. God that sounds weird. Raping a man. You usually hear of a man raping a woman, but a man raping a man. That's weird! What do I do?! I've seen how prison looked liked and I spent hardly a day inside it. I can't just let a friend to suffer a prison sentence. But he's been really naughty.

"But..... fine! You have to put things right though! What did you do to him anyway?"

"I choked him then drugged him."

"Then you..."

"Yup."

"You can't do that!"

"I know! But I can't help it! You know I'm quick tempered. The guy was really testing my patience. I wished I never see him again, but I did."

I felt sorry for LTmyselfni, but not as sorry as the man laying naked on the bed. He was unfortunate enough to get on LTmyselfni bad side.

"Put his clothes back on, will you. You better hope he doesn't remember what you did to him."

"I took him out from behind. He never knew what was coming."

"Don't take pride in it! Sheesh!"

"Sorry. Will you help?"

"Oh, OK."

LTmyselfni was smiling as he picked up the man's clothing from the floor.

"Here."

He handed me the underwear. As I was slipping the man's undies onto his legs, LTmyselfni was... well... he touched, IT, and began smelling it or something. Yuck!

"God! Stop that!"

He giggled. Why can't he take things seriously?! Some people just never matures.

"Can I do that?"

He asked me as I was bringing the underwear up. I let him do it. He brought it up and began squeezing on the man's... thing. I slapped his hand, telling him of.

"Oh come on! He's sexy!"

He laughed. He nudged me with his shoulders, teasing me. I don't know why, but I giggled.

"See, see! I mean, look at that!"

"Enough, will you! Yes he's cute. Now, put his clothes back on so we can get out of here before his family comes home."

The man was dressed back in his clothes and we left. That's it really.

"Are you OK that you didn't get your money back?"

"I didn't get my money back, but I got my pay back on that guy. Man, he was fun!"

I hit the back of his head, telling him off. He laughed.

"I'm not letting you off the hook. You must be punished!"

"But you said..."

"I'm not turning you in, but you have to make up to what you did to that guy!"

"Do I have to?"

"That or the police?"

He sighed.

"What do I have to do?"

"I don't know! Think for yourself!"

"OK. Thanks mate!"

LTmyselfni hugged me and we parted ways.

Autumn is when a certain flower finds herself

Dahlia visited her brother in prison one day. As she was leaving the prison, a prison officer approached her and touched her indecently. She almost punched the man but knows that it will only get her arrested. She was so angry and upset that she cursed all the way home.

Another day, after she did her usual visit to the prison to meet her brother, she was on her way home. She heard something in the bushes and thought to check it out. She walked through the forest and found a police officer was being stabbed by three YOBs. They left, leaving the officer bleeding. Dahlia went to tend to the dying man and crouched down to see how he was doing. She discovered that it was the officer that harassed her. She felt like leaving the man to die but didn't know why she stayed. Maybe she felt worried or she want to see the man die. She felt like she had to punish the policeman for his indecency by squeezing his private part.

"That's for touching me, you dog!"

The policeman smiled. Dahlia didn't notice that he died after that.

"Hei."

She called out. She stood up and took pictures of him. Getting down on her knees, she placed her ears on his chest and made sure that he was dead. Then, she touched the dead policeman... Can we stop?! Anyway, while the blood was still warm, she lifted his right arm and licked... euwgh... the still warm blood from the guarding wounds. She loved the minerally taste of the iron in the blood. She caressed his dark hair and kissed his lips. It was cold but when she pushed her lips closer, she can feel his warmth. Dahlia felt a creeping sadness in her and began to cry. She lifted his left arm, laid next to him and rests her head on his chest. She can feel the dead policeman's body heat being dissipated through the air, but the ground was covered with dead leaves so he was insulated. She covered herself in dead leaves as well.

"If you just asked me nicely, I would've go out with you."

She fell asleep in the strong arms of the dead policeman. She was later awaken in the dark of night by the sound of the owls. She made her way home, covered in the still wet blood of the policeman, guided by the moon light. When her parents asked where she's been, given the state of her with the dirt, dead leaves and twigs in her hair and still fairly fresh blood. She shrugged.

"I don't know. I was over at the slaughter house?"

"Slaughter house?"

"Goodnight."

She got herself cleaned and ready for bed. She's so excited to share her discovery with Meatpie and the rest of her necro friends but then remembered that Meatpie died. She saw him when she sneaked into the morgue to have a look. She really misses him and find it hard to sleep but because she was too tired, eventually dozed off.

The following day, she told her brother all about it. He became really concerned of his little sister. Life as a necrophile where you seek solace from the deceased is filled with misery. The soul tormenting loneliness just tortures one's core where you feel isolated from the living and that you only deserve to love and beloved by the dead. He doesn't want his beloved sister to end up in jail like he does. Never stopped worrying, never stopped praying that God will help her find her purpose in life, hoping God to be merciful and save her soul, as well as his.

Dig! Dig! Digging 'em Up!

LTmyselfni told me that he's digging up Meatpie's, Arrowman's, Enthilza's, hellpup's and ColdJoe's bodies. It was a cloudy day but it didn't look like it was going to rain. We talked on the way to the cemetery.

"Why?"

"I'm selling them! A little short of money right now."

"But it's illegal! Do want to go to jail?!"

"Are you telling?"

"No, but eventually you'll get caught."

"I'll worry about that later! Anyway, what matters is what they think."

"Who are 'they'?"

"The guys we're digging up."

I was dumbstruck. He said it as if it's a normal thing to do.

"Oh no no no! I'm not taking part in any of this. Is that why you brought a spade with you? But it's in the middle of the day! Wouldn't people get suspicious?"

He smiled. Instead of going to the cemetery, we took a detour.

"I thought they were buried in the cemetery?"

"Nope. They were buried somewhere else."

Yup. Five gravestones on some secluded recently cleared area but are now slightly overgrown.

"Where is Darkside's gravestone. I know they lost his body, but I thought they still had a funeral for him."

"It's over there at the pet cemetery."

He started shoving the spade into Meatpie's grave and began moving the earth. I went over to the pet cemetery looking for Darkside's headstone. There were a lot of dead animals buried there. From gerbils to... a horse. There was even a grave for pet ants. It was a slab of concreted with little bits of cement coated plastic ants poking out, lined up like infantries. The strange things humans do. I found Darkside's headstone, leaned against a wrought iron fence, next to a tree. I can't tell what tree it was, but it's a nice tree.

I went back over to LTmyselfni to look at his progress. He finally reached the coffin.

"Can you pass me some water? I'm parched."

He took the flask and took a glugging and poured some over his head to cool him off. I handed him a crowbar that he later used to open the coffin. He heaved a little, then finally dislodged the nails. He became excited as Meatpie's face came into view.

"Look at that! They did a great job!"

It was weird looking at Meatpie's face again. I don't know how to describe his deceased corpse other than, it's not him. LTmyselfni took off his work gloves and lifted the body out of the coffin then put it on a tarp that I didn't even noticed was laid onto the ground. A rugged Landover drove into view and parked close by. I panicked!

"Someone is coming!"

"Don't worry! It's only jon_b!"

"Jon_b! Dude!"

He greeted the man coming out of the driver seat.

"That's jon_b."

"Hey!"

Jon_b said to me.

"Who's this?"

He asked LTmyselfni.

"It's cool. A friend."

Jon_b helped LTmyselfni out of the hole.

"Look at Meatpie!"

"Yum! I could eat him all up!"

Disgusting! Jon_b saw my expression.

"Are you sure this kid is cool. I'm not so sure."

He did that tease like trying to beat people up. Whatever!

"Yeah! Don't worry! Four more graves. Pitch in anytime!"

"I'm tired man! I'm snoozing. Wake me up when you're done with the next one."

"Ah man! Come on!"

"I promise!"

"OK."

Jon_b went and lay down under a tree with a hat on his head.

"Care to help?"

LTmyselfni asked. I shook my head. He looked really tired digging on his own but I don't want to help him do something that is against the law. Maybe he'll get tired and give up. But he didn't. He finished digging up Arrowman's grave and opened the casket. He tried to lift Arrowman's corpse on his own, but he was too tired. He looked at me.

"Care to help?"

I didn't answer. I want to help him but... oh you know!

"Get the sleeping giant to come over and help we with this meat!"

I did. But all I get was some grunting and cursing.

"He wouldn't come."

"What?"

LTmyselfni cursed and cursed.

"Please help."

"No."

"What good did I bring you here?!"

LTmyselfni was panting as he tried to lift the corpse. In the end he collapsed.

"Are you OK?!"

Concerned, I held out the water bottle. He drank it.

"Fine, I'll help you!"

It wasn't easy lifting an adult male out of his coffin. I never thought I'd do something like this. We dropped Arrowman's stiff lifeless body on another tarpaulin. Sorry. LTmyselfni was angry at jon_b for not helping him. He ran over to where jon_b was sleeping and kicked him hard. Jon_b was rudely awaken and they began at each other's faces. Jon_b gave in and went over to finish digging the last three graves. Enthilza, hellpup and ColdJoe. I was too tired waiting because it had already been hours so I went into the jeep and sleep.

Later, I woke up and found myself on a passenger seat of a white pick up. I looked over at the driver seat and freaked out!

"Aaaaah!"

It was only LTmyselfni. I looked at the back and saw things, covered up by grey felt fabric. Looks like a large blanket. Underneath must be the guys.

"How did I get here?!"

"We put you there."

"Why didn't you wake me?!"

"We did. You were snoring."

"No I didn't!"

"You did."

Oh my God! I hit him on his shoulder.

"Why did you do that for!"

"You should've woke me up!"

"I did! Fuck! That hurts! I should've left you with him!"

That's nice of him. He didn't left me with a stranger. I gave him a slobbery kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you!"

"Ahhh! What is wrong with you! I'm driving!"

He wiped the slobber of his face.

"That's for not waking me up!"

"Gay!"

"Look who's talking!"

The day started going grey now. I guess it is going to rain.

"Do you think the guys mind you digging them up and selling 'em?"

"Nope. Meatpie gave me permission. So did the rest of them."

"Really? You never told me."

"I did. This morning."

Oh yea! He did! I wasn't paying attention. We arrived at a small warehouse made up of corrugated iron, all painted in white. There, blackdahlia was waiting. LTmyselfni parked the vehicle and got out. They greeted each other, hugged, and kissed each other on the cheek.

"Dahlia? You too!"

"Hi!"

She turned to LTmyselfni.

"Is that them?"

She pointed at the covered up cargo. LTmyselfni raised his eye brows up and down. Dahlia put her hands together, did a gentle clap and giggled. She slipped the felt material a little and let out a cry.

"Aaaahhh!"

They unloaded the guys into the warehouse and closed the door. I sat on a wooden crate and looked at them getting all jittery.

"Snerdyguy will pay big bucks for these guys!"

LTmyselfni ejaculated. They both looked at my lack of reaction.

"You don't look excited."

Dahlia said to me.

"Not my first encounter with a dead body."

"What are you talking about? These guys are one of many and I'm still excited. Every time!"

I sighed. Dahlia kept staring at Meatpie's face and kissing him again and again. I wonder what he would say if he's looking at his dead body right now being kissed by a girl. He'd flipped! LTmyselfni got a phone call. It was from jon_b. It didn't look good.

"The police is chasing jon_b!"

He turned towards me.

"Did you snitched?"

I didn't. I shook my head.

"Then who did?"

"Someone must've saw you guys digging up the graves!"

Dahlia exclaimed.

"Did you guys covered up the graves after?"

She asked. I have no idea. I was sleeping the whole time.

"Yes."

LTmyselfni answered. I trembled.

"I can't go to prison again! I'll never survive! I told you guys not to!"

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!"

"Oh God! I'm doomed!"

LTmyselfni pulled my arm towards the back of the warehouse.

"Go through the back door!"

"But how about you guys?!"

"You got nothing to do with this!"

"But..."

"Go!"

LTmyselfni commanded.

"Now!"

Dahlia urged. I got out of the warehouse through the discreet opening and ran as fast as I can. I don't know how long I ran but as I was about to pass out, I sat on the ground. Darkness was drawing in as I was shuffling back home. What a day! I witnessed body snatchers, almost getting arrested, again. I found deaddirty standing in front of my house. As I got closer, I noticed he got my bag, that I... left in the pick up. Oh no!

"You know what happened?"

"Yes. If the cops asked anything, said that you were with me the whole day and that you left your bag at a friend's house yesterday and forgot about it."

"OK"

"Now, the police wants to talk to you."

That was it really. LTmyselfni got ten years jail term and Dahlia got nine and a half. I visited them once and a while. They laughed every time the subject popped up. The funny thing is, they said when they get out, they'll attempt to do it again but much more careful. Some people just never learn. [Shaking my head.]

thank God I was fast asleep under that hat!!

I find your style of prose interesting, however your character always seems to be unwilling and yet he never stops anyone from their undertaking (no pun intended). I would like to see him finally give in to his urges and do something naughty. Thanks for the stories though. Cheers

Brambles

I was playing on a bridge one fairly chilly autumn morning, sitting on the bit of side walk, being a weirdo with nothing to, scribbling and doodling on the concrete with a piece of gravel. I was so bored!

Arrowman was on his way to work saw me minding my own business, wondering what on earth was that kid doing there? He thought it was probably a homeless weirdo because he never saw me around the block before.

Anyway, I went over to the corner shop to get something to snack on but nothing tickled my fancy so I went back to the bridge to do. Nothing. On the way back, I picked up a some berries from the hedgegrows. I hope no one saw me because they are reserved for the robins and it would be embarrassing if someone saw me. I spent the whole day over the bridge, like a weirdo.

Arrowman passed by on his way home and saw that I was still there. He saw me munching on some stuff and went over to see what I was doing. He looked at me but I just ignored him. He saw me munching on some squishy black stuff, thinking I was a psycho that munch on bugs, left me there, grossed out by the thought. Don't know why, but he started to have second thoughts and came back to approach me.

"Hey. Hello."

I ignored him and carried on munching on the berries. He rudely knocked the berries off my hand into the stream.

"Hei! Why did you do that for?!"

"I'm Larry."

He held out his hand to greet me.

"Hei."

I looked over the water feeling really upset to what happened.

"It took me ages to pick those berries!"

"Berries?"

"Yea. Brambles. What did you think it was?"

He sheepishly put his curled up index finger to his chin, embarrassed at his mistake.

"Are you OK?"

He asked.

"No!"

"Say, I never seen you around here. Where are you from?"

"None of your beeswax!"

"Did you just moved into this area?"

"Yes! Now leave me alone!"

He got the idea and began to walk away but then turned around.

"Are you sure you're OK?"

Getting really annoyed.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry about that."

"Fine! Apology accepted!"

"You just moved right?"

"Yes."

"Do you need help to unpack?"

That was nice of him but I don't really have much stuff anyway. Only three cardboard boxes.

"No."

"OK."

Then I remembered the place were rather dusty with a lot of mildew.

"Actually, I might need some help with something."

Arrowman smiles.

"OK."

Then followed me to my place. I got him to sweep, scrub, wipe and polish the place and he seemed to be happy to do it. I felt bad exploiting his kindness but I'm can't be bothered to do it. I only just moved three nights ago. Then I received a phone call of more drama from. None of your business! Just hope my dad's brother will just go away and stop bothering my family! I placed a pillow on my lap and drown my sorrow into it. Arrowman appeared.

"All done!"

He saw me not responding and became slightly concerned. I think.

"Hey. What happened? Did I do a bad job?"

I shook my head.

"You can tell me."

He said and sit next to me and put his arms across my back. I don't like people touching me, so I moved aside. I tried to stop crying, but I can't. Arrowman being a nice person tried to comfort me but I chose to stood up and ran away. He was probably worried, went after me and blocked the front door.

"Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help."

"Leave me alone!"

He came to me and gave me a great big firm hug. I struggled until he let me go and ran into the coat room. I tried to close it, but Arrowman grab hold of the door, preventing me from doing so. I kept tugging on the door knob, but he was stronger so I gave up and went deeper into the coat room. It was dark, so Arrowman couldn't see me. He went in called out for me. I slipped pass him, closed the door and locked him in. He knocked on the door.

"Hey! What's up?"

I ignored him.

"OK buddy! I'll wait in here until you let me out! Just talk to me!"

I was too distraught to talk to anyone or deal with my issues. I locked him in so he would stop bothering. I'll let him out later. Sure, he'll hate me for this and I'll make my first enemy here. But think of the bright side. At least he'll leave me alone after that. I went to my room and cry some more until I fell asleep.

I woke up when the evening draws in and the air had a slight orange colour to it. Oddly I first remembered that I left a bucket load of moth balls in the coat room when I first moved in because of the cockroaches. You should see them. They were MASSIVE!. Arrowman!

I ran on over to the coat room and knocked on the door of the coat room.

"Hello?"

No answer. I turned the key swiftly then a heavy dull, "Thud!" on the carpeted wooden scaffolding. Arrowman laid on his side with his arms crossed. I crouched down on the floor and touched his shoulder then took my hand away. He felt slightly cool and densely stiff. Something doesn't add up. I called out his name again. Still. Nothing. I was crying feeling guilty at my recklessness but Arrowman's face was strangely seemed to be content. He didn't even look dead. I tried nudging him and became shocked as his body tilted like a petrified statue. The man was just trying to be nice to me and I killed him! I didn't mean to! How can I be so irresponsible?! I trembled at what happened to Arrowman. What have I done?!

Eventually, I'd had to report to the police later but I was too much in shock that I had to tell some else about it. I remembered a guy that lived across the hall that said welcome to me when I first arrived here. It was Meatpie. I told him and asked him what to do. He seemed quite concerned at first and followed me. I showed him Arrowman lying motionless on the floor. His face didn't change, but I felt something wasn't quite right. Then he began saying something really strange.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll make him disappear and promise not to tell a soul about this. What do you think?"

"What?"

"I'll take him off you so you wouldn't get into trouble. What do you say?"

I can't believe what he's trying to get me to do here and why.

"I should call the police. It was an accident after all."

I'll pay you. How much?"

Meatpie is offering money? A guy is dead!

"I don't understand."

"How does 50K sounds? That's all I have in my savings."

Oh my God! This guy is a corpse bonker. He's bonkers!

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!!!"

I shouted. Meatpie closed my mouth forcefully and made me to keep quiet.

"Let this be between us."

My vision tremored. My head spinning. My hands was shaking uncontrollably that it felt alien to me. The feeling of isolation grew around me like my sense of self was being leeched out into the room. Meatpie crouched down and started feeling poor Arrowman. I fell on my bottom seeing that. I saw Meatpie's breathing was picking up but his face still didn't change. Who is this guy?" He picked up Arrowman's lifeless body into his arms and lifted it like an inanimate sculpture. I wish I fainted and wake up to find that it was all a dream but my restless mind was unforgiving and kept me awake to punish me. Meatpie looked at me.

"What's his name?"

I shook my head.

"L... l... Larry!"

"Hello Larry! You're coming home with me!"

He peered through the door to see if the coast was clear and smiled at me as he left and gently closed the door.

I didn't leave my house since then. But the guilt was overwhelming that I had to turn myself in to the police, but I have to notify Meatpie first before I do because he had the actual evidence. Arrowman's dead body. I kept going to Meatpie's house and knocked on the door but he never answered. When I asked the landlady, she told me he didn't come home for ages. Perhaps around the time that 'thing' happened. I waited for three months to hear from Meatpie and finally cave in to the overwhelming guilt and reported it to the authorities. I filed in a missing person report with Arrowman's descriptions. Later, the forensic scientists came and did a search of the place for five hours then left shaking their heads.

"What were you playing at?! It's against the law to make false report! Stop wasting police time with your pranks!"

The officer gave me a piece of paper sueing me. I brokedown because of the guilt. I can't let it go that I caused someone to die. The man was being nice, and I killed him! I couldn't live with a conscience knowing that a guy died, went missing then his body taken by a strange man. He might have a family or people that cared about him. What have I done?!!!

"It really did happen! His name was Larry! Oh God! What have I done?!!!"

I got down onto the floor and cried. Like a weirdo. The police officer sighed. He ripped the ticket and gave me a business card.

"Go and see a psychiatrist, love. You might've just imagined it all."

"I killed someone!"

"Don't worry. We're not sueing you. Come on guys!"

He beckoned his collegues to leave my house. He looked me and sighed as he slowly closed the door. What just happened? Am I getting off the hook? Why did the police officer ripped of the summon? Maybe it's because he saw my collection of dried twigs and dead leaves on the mantel piece and thought something was seriously wrong with me.

I did my own research to figure out what happened to Arrowman's body and Meatpie but all leads led to a dead end. I'm starting to miss Arrowman very much eventhough I hardly even know him but I can remember the kindness and concern he showed me and the warm hug gave me. I can still remember his pleasant face with his arms across his chest. I wonder what he was thinking as he slowly die of napthalene poisoning. I'm sorry Arrowman. I hope you didn't suffer as you die. If only I wasn't too depressed, I could've had you as a friend and you's still be alive. Thanks for the warm hug big brother.

Make up your own title!

A psychopathic beautiful broken woman had a sinister plan one day. She bought three brown bags full of food stuff from the green grocer and stood at the edge of the road, waiting for the perfect victim. After standing too long in her stilettos, she started getting tired and accidentally dropped her burden. Arrowman was jogging around the area at the time, saw what just happened, being the sweet gentleman he is, came right to her rescue and helped her get her things together.

He took off his tank top, tied the top end and put the shopping into it. After the lady saw Arrowman's sweet face and Greek god like, fit body, she helplessly smitten by him. We all know about Arrowman's inclination, but she doesn't. Anyway, Arrowman saw that the lady looked tired and felt sorry for her, so he helped her get back home. She sat on a stool in her kitchen and rested her head on the counter. Arrowman helped put away her groceries and got his top back on that now had orange and dirt stains and a little stretched out.

"Hey. I'm leaving now."

"Thank you."

Arrowman nodded and was about leave. The lady grabbed his arm.

"You think I'm beautiful right?"

He didn't want to hurt her feelings. She was a beautiful lady but Arrowman just wasn't interested so he just nodded and tried to quickly leave but the lady wouldn't let go of her grip.

"Wanna go out for some coffee?"

The lady invited. Arrowman saw that she's a very lonely woman. He didn't have the heart to tell her. He got the feeling that something was not quite right with the woman to disappoint her.

"Some other time."

Before he could complete a wide stride, the woman knocked him over the back of his head.

Arrowman woke up to find himself in a dark, dank cellar, chained and bound to some pipings firmly fixed on the gritty wall.

"Hellooo!"

He called out. A light appeared from the top of the rickety stairs with a silhoutte of a woman. The figure creaked the wooden steps, each incrementing his anxiety. What is going to happen to him? If it's a snuff fantasy, this wasn't what he had in mind. He couldn't see her face but knew who it was. The figure got closer to him.

"What is your name handsome?"

Arrowman had a lot of questions but chose to answer hers first.

"Larry. Where am I?"

The woman cackled with a certain flippancy and chose not to answer.

"What do you want?"

"I had my feelings hurt so many times by men that used words to say they love me. But you. You're a man of action. You love me! Don't you?"

"I don't know what you want from me! Let me go!"

"Why wanting to leave so soon? Don't you find me attractive?"

"Listen lady! I'm gay, so let me go!"

"Gay? You can do better than that!"

"Please! I have wife and kids!"

"I don't care. You're mine!"

The woman had became a deranged freak. She abused Arrowman over and over again. He tried so hard to held her off until he drained all of his energy. Arrowman hold on for three days of relentless abuse until she finally broke his spirit by starving him of food and water. Arrowman was seriously dehydrated with low blood sugar. Remember, he was jogging before he was abducted and he's a very heavy, lean guy. He knew he was dying from the torture and loss of blood. His lungs, choked with blood and mucus. He couldn't hold on anymore resorted in begging.

"Please... aqggh... let me go."

God knows what happened to the woman's conscience. She was enjoying every second of Arrowman's suffering.

"Fine!"

She unwrapped the ropes, ripped up fabric, then took the chains of him. Cruelly she teased our dying friend without remorse.

"Go on! You're free now!"

Arrowman's vision began to fail, slowly turning pitch. He can hear his heart failing, falling, skipping a beat every minute pass until he can feel it stopped. His mind was still running as his system failed. The last thing he felt was that his body was ravaged mercilessly by a maniac full of lust... He died of exhaustion. Weep ye all, weep for a good man just died, even if he likes dead people and think about humping them, but he's still a nice guy, weep!

Later, a body of a man was found in a ditch with signs of torture. Yes, freaky people in the morgue enjoyed handling his body and took pictures of him. Sheesh! The man suffered and died, all you people think about is having dirty thoughts about the guy's dead body! Shame on you! People that cared about him mourned his untimely death and the murder wasn't solved for years until...

The crazy lady bore a child with Arrowman. She kept the child because since Arrowman was such a gorgeous man, it's a waste to abort the child with his genes. Anyway, one day, she send her child to a nursery which happens to be where one of Arrowman's close relative works in. The relative noticed the child had some of his features and traits and grew suspicious. The child has the same age as around the time when Arrowman was reported missing. She reported to the police about her suspicions. At first they were sceptical but as they dug deeper, they found that bits and pieces coincides with witness testimonies and the timeline. A sepina was issued for a DNA test and revealed that the child was Arrowman's. The woman was then arrested and waiting for trial. She was then charged with felony and the heineous crime of first degree murder and sentenced to life.

Anarchy

England has turned into a police state in what seemed like overnight, with it's constitution fallen into disarray after the economic melt down, political quagmire and after consequtive failed coups, large areas had fallen into anarchy. The government manage to secure the military bases, administrative centres and several major cities, shielding it's residents from the truth of the hopeless situation the country is in.

Deaddirty went to stay at his brother's home for a while to spend time with them. You know, family stuff. It happens that night, his brother and his sister in-law was at each other's throat about money problems. They never had any problems before but ever since the economic downturn, the couple had been finding it hard to manage their balance. It wasn't what he expected as "quality time" so he went upstairs to check up on his niece. He found his niece crying in her room.

"What's the matter, love?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

"Is it because mummy and daddy are fighting?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Did mummy and daddy often?"

She nods.

"Why are you crying, darling? then hugs his niece.

"Jayndor said I said bleep, but I didn't even said it. Then Mrs Wilkes told me off."

"Is that it? Oh, honey. You poor thing."

"I lost my smelly pen. I think she took it!"

"I'll get you a new one..." his niece shook her head "... get some shut eyes. I know it's early. If you can't sleep, we'll play some games later. Alright?" she nods "I'll tell mummy and daddy to keep it down."

He tucked her in then kisses her good night. He's admires the level of maturity his infant niece has. He tells off her parents and went out to the corner shop to get some treats for his niece. He bought his niece sweets and her favourite, Cadbury Flake. On his way back, a kid in a black hoodie appeared calling him for help.

"Help! My friend got his foot stuck under a car tyre!"

He followed the youngster and found a similar bunch of hoodies. One of them appeared to have his legs under a car tyre. But something doesn't add up. The car looked like it was intentionally parked. Its lights wasn't even on. Before he could say a word, he felt a hard object hitting the back of his head, then, lights out.

Opens his eyes, dazed, found himself looking at a blackness. He was actually staring at the void sky with a yellowish orange singe coming from the street lights. He tugged on his limbs and found himself tied up, stretched with little room for movement on what looked like a bicycle parking spot. The place seemed familiar. It looked like the town square.

"The fucker is up!"

"Come on let's start!"

"This is for you fuckers up at Westminster."

Then, deaddirty got stabbed by the hoodies. It was horrible! Why should I describe it?! Yes, he peed and shat himself... and what you guys have in your minds. A man is being viciously slaughtered and all you can think about what he did in his pants!

Yes. It was a white Y-fronts. Enough, will you! Oh... OK! The pulled down his pants to his ankle while he's still suspended. His arms and legs hurt because of gravity. They pulled up his shirt to stab his stomach. Happy?! Really! The sick way you guys think. Shocking!

He was still alive when they were about to leave him. A girl hoodie wants to watch him die, choking on his own blood.

"Hey, lets get going before they found out!" said a boy hoodie.

"Wait! I want to see him pushing it.

Deaddirty was in a lot of pain. He couldn't make up his words. He sees the youngsters eating at the stuff that he bought for his niece as the pain finally kills him but he manage to get a glimpse of the sky and a few stars that wasn't obscured by the street lights as his vision fails. Yes, he died with his eyes open. Can we move on!

The next day, the town wakes up to find the body of a man bled from multiple stabbings. The giant LCD screen displayed the murder of him and a message from the hooded figures which are actually from one of the militant anarchist groups. From there, news travels rapidly across the nation and the truth was out at the expense of a man's life. Poor deaddirty. Why did he wish for such an end, then he finally gets it. What a tragic end. I wonder what was in his head while he was being murdered. As for the morgue stories, you go find out for yourself! I don't want to know. The sad thing is, his niece never got her Cadbury Flake.

I find your style of prose interesting, however your character always seems to be unwilling and yet he never stops anyone from their undertaking (no pun intended). I would like to see him finally give in to his urges and do something naughty. Thanks for the stories though. Cheers

You actually read this yalada? I thought no one cares to give them a try given the stuff most of the forum members are into. As for the character, how should I know. It is it's own person. As for the ones that 'do' the things, they have their own free will. They were advised before hand. If they wish to follow their heart desires, it's up to them as long as they don't lose their humanity. Except if one wishes for them to be perceived as animals and degenerates which I found out the forum members aren't really. Most of the time at least. I would've put a smiley on, but I hate using them. So instead. SMILEY jon_b and yalada!

Hey whybother, thanks for killing me - I enjoyed that!

I was playing on a bridge one fairly chilly autumn morning, sitting on the bit of side walk, being a weirdo with nothing to, scribbling and doodling on the concrete with a piece of gravel. I was so bored!

Arrowman was on his way to work saw me minding my own business, wondering what on earth was that kid doing there? He thought it was probably a homeless weirdo because he never saw me around the block before.

Anyway, I went over to the corner shop to get something to snack on but nothing tickled my fancy so I went back to the bridge to do. Nothing. On the way back, I picked up a some berries from the hedgegrows. I hope no one saw me because they are reserved for the robins and it would be embarrassing if someone saw me. I spent the whole day over the bridge, like a weirdo.

Arrowman passed by on his way home and saw that I was still there. He saw me munching on some stuff and went over to see what I was doing. He looked at me but I just ignored him. He saw me munching on some squishy black stuff, thinking I was a psycho that munch on bugs, left me there, grossed out by the thought. Don't know why, but he started to have second thoughts and came back to approach me.

"Hey. Hello."

I ignored him and carried on munching on the berries. He rudely knocked the berries off my hand into the stream.

"Hei! Why did you do that for?!"

"I'm Larry."

He held out his hand to greet me.

"Hei."

I looked over the water feeling really upset to what happened.

"It took me ages to pick those berries!"

"Berries?"

"Yea. Brambles. What did you think it was?"

He sheepishly put his curled up index finger to his chin, embarrassed at his mistake.

"Are you OK?"

He asked.

"No!"

"Say, I never seen you around here. Where are you from?"

"None of your beeswax!"

"Did you just moved into this area?"

"Yes! Now leave me alone!"

He got the idea and began to walk away but then turned around.

"Are you sure you're OK?"

Getting really annoyed.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry about that."

"Fine! Apology accepted!"

"You just moved right?"

"Yes."

"Do you need help to unpack?"

That was nice of him but I don't really have much stuff anyway. Only three cardboard boxes.

"No."

"OK."

Then I remembered the place were rather dusty with a lot of mildew.

"Actually, I might need some help with something."

Arrowman smiles.

"OK."

Then followed me to my place. I got him to sweep, scrub, wipe and polish the place and he seemed to be happy to do it. I felt bad exploiting his kindness but I'm can't be bothered to do it. I only just moved three nights ago. Then I received a phone call of more drama from. None of your business! Just hope my dad's brother will just go away and stop bothering my family! I placed a pillow on my lap and drown my sorrow into it. Arrowman appeared.

"All done!"

He saw me not responding and became slightly concerned. I think.

"Hey. What happened? Did I do a bad job?"

I shook my head.

"You can tell me."

He said and sit next to me and put his arms across my back. I don't like people touching me, so I moved aside. I tried to stop crying, but I can't. Arrowman being a nice person tried to comfort me but I chose to stood up and ran away. He was probably worried, went after me and blocked the front door.

"Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help."

"Leave me alone!"

He came to me and gave me a great big firm hug. I struggled until he let me go and ran into the coat room. I tried to close it, but Arrowman grab hold of the door, preventing me from doing so. I kept tugging on the door knob, but he was stronger so I gave up and went deeper into the coat room. It was dark, so Arrowman couldn't see me. He went in called out for me. I slipped pass him, closed the door and locked him in. He knocked on the door.

"Hey! What's up?"

I ignored him.

"OK buddy! I'll wait in here until you let me out! Just talk to me!"

I was too distraught to talk to anyone or deal with my issues. I locked him in so he would stop bothering. I'll let him out later. Sure, he'll hate me for this and I'll make my first enemy here. But think of the bright side. At least he'll leave me alone after that. I went to my room and cry some more until I fell asleep.

I woke up when the evening draws in and the air had a slight orange colour to it. Oddly I first remembered that I left a bucket load of moth balls in the coat room when I first moved in because of the cockroaches. You should see them. They were MASSIVE!. Arrowman!

I ran on over to the coat room and knocked on the door of the coat room.

"Hello?"

No answer. I turned the key swiftly then a heavy dull, "Thud!" on the carpeted wooden scaffolding. Arrowman laid on his side with his arms crossed. I crouched down on the floor and touched his shoulder then took my hand away. He felt slightly cool and densely stiff. Something doesn't add up. I called out his name again. Still. Nothing. I was crying feeling guilty at my recklessness but Arrowman's face was strangely seemed to be content. He didn't even look dead. I tried nudging him and became shocked as his body tilted like a petrified statue. The man was just trying to be nice to me and I killed him! I didn't mean to! How can I be so irresponsible?! I trembled at what happened to Arrowman. What have I done?!

Eventually, I'd had to report to the police later but I was too much in shock that I had to tell some else about it. I remembered a guy that lived across the hall that said welcome to me when I first arrived here. It was Meatpie. I told him and asked him what to do. He seemed quite concerned at first and followed me. I showed him Arrowman lying motionless on the floor. His face didn't change, but I felt something wasn't quite right. Then he began saying something really strange.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll make him disappear and promise not to tell a soul about this. What do you think?"

"What?"

"I'll take him off you so you wouldn't get into trouble. What do you say?"

I can't believe what he's trying to get me to do here and why.

"I should call the police. It was an accident after all."

I'll pay you. How much?"

Meatpie is offering money? A guy is dead!

"I don't understand."

"How does 50K sounds? That's all I have in my savings."

Oh my God! This guy is a corpse bonker. He's bonkers!

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!!!"

I shouted. Meatpie closed my mouth forcefully and made me to keep quiet.

"Let this be between us."

My vision tremored. My head spinning. My hands was shaking uncontrollably that it felt alien to me. The feeling of isolation grew around me like my sense of self was being leeched out into the room. Meatpie crouched down and started feeling poor Arrowman. I fell on my bottom seeing that. I saw Meatpie's breathing was picking up but his face still didn't change. Who is this guy?" He picked up Arrowman's lifeless body into his arms and lifted it like an inanimate sculpture. I wish I fainted and wake up to find that it was all a dream but my restless mind was unforgiving and kept me awake to punish me. Meatpie looked at me.

"What's his name?"

I shook my head.

"L... l... Larry!"

"Hello Larry! You're coming home with me!"

He peered through the door to see if the coast was clear and smiled at me as he left and gently closed the door.

I didn't leave my house since then. But the guilt was overwhelming that I had to turn myself in to the police, but I have to notify Meatpie first before I do because he had the actual evidence. Arrowman's dead body. I kept going to Meatpie's house and knocked on the door but he never answered. When I asked the landlady, she told me he didn't come home for ages. Perhaps around the time that 'thing' happened. I waited for three months to hear from Meatpie and finally cave in to the overwhelming guilt and reported it to the authorities. I filed in a missing person report with Arrowman's descriptions. Later, the forensic scientists came and did a search of the place for five hours then left shaking their heads.

"What were you playing at?! It's against the law to make false report! Stop wasting police time with your pranks!"

The officer gave me a piece of paper sueing me. I brokedown because of the guilt. I can't let it go that I caused someone to die. The man was being nice, and I killed him! I couldn't live with a conscience knowing that a guy died, went missing then his body taken by a strange man. He might have a family or people that cared about him. What have I done?!!!

"It really did happen! His name was Larry! Oh God! What have I done?!!!"

I got down onto the floor and cried. Like a weirdo. The police officer sighed. He ripped the ticket and gave me a business card.

"Go and see a psychiatrist, love. You might've just imagined it all."

"I killed someone!"

"Don't worry. We're not sueing you. Come on guys!"

He beckoned his collegues to leave my house. He looked me and sighed as he slowly closed the door. What just happened? Am I getting off the hook? Why did the police officer ripped of the summon? Maybe it's because he saw my collection of dried twigs and dead leaves on the mantel piece and thought something was seriously wrong with me.

I did my own research to figure out what happened to Arrowman's body and Meatpie but all leads led to a dead end. I'm starting to miss Arrowman very much eventhough I hardly even know him but I can remember the kindness and concern he showed me and the warm hug gave me. I can still remember his pleasant face with his arms across his chest. I wonder what he was thinking as he slowly die of napthalene poisoning. I'm sorry Arrowman. I hope you didn't suffer as you die. If only I wasn't too depressed, I could've had you as a friend and you's still be alive. Thanks for the warm hug big brother.

:sm (22)::sm (22):

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

:lokum (8)::lokum (8):

:sm (56)::sm (56):

:load::load::load:

Hey whybother, thanks for killing me - I enjoyed that!

How could you enjoy that! How about your niece? She's not getting her Cadbury Flake and Galaxy bar!

Hey Arrowman. Where do you think Meatpie went and did with your body? Do you think you're OK with it?

Back