Hi,

I like the torture games also and all ways of awesome hurtful sadistic snuff too,
but be favorite unwilling slim guys. Like cbt and any fun to be use hard the so sensitive balls, and if the young guy twisted and struggle full with sweat and red juice of life make me cumming. Love to watch the so extreme last breath and yell in never ending agony, like to prepare the death body for yummy meat, roast beef too.

could you just imagine skinning a guy from head to foot, he would look like a living breathing medical cadaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, now im rock hard, especially picturing skinning his feet/toes/soles and eating the skin!
nourishing all the cells in my body, his feet/soles will become part of me!!!

RICKEYS GOT A STICKEY DICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id leave his cock and nuts and groin un skinned so I could suck his cock and pleasure him while the rest of his body is in agony!

I love torture, this is is a video of real torture, I would love to be the victim !!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e9_1341422394

This is one of my all time favorite videos. Look at those fucking bruises, so beautiful on this sexy young man. I wish I could be the soldier and have the dude to myself, bruising him for hours. He would cry and I would comfort him in my arms even as I continued to punch and kick his smooth body. He'd die in the end, of course, but the intense joy and pleasure I would experience would be Heaven!

New Here! twisted guy here and I need an outlet! (NYC)

Hey everyone! Twisted guy here into snuff/torture/blood. Ive fantasized about being beheaded, being a slave thats very slowly tortured to death, or being force chemmed and whored out until my body cant take it anymore. Will be adding a pic once i figure it out! My stats- 6'4, 20's, athletic. Nobody would ever guess i'm in to this! I'll be in the NYC area if anyone wants to give me what I crave.

Hey guys, muscular guy here into been torture to dead. The more pain, the better it is for me. Break my bones, cut pieces off me, burn me, skin me, force me to do anything. SO want you guys to destroy my body

Biggest fantasy is to let a naked teen boy loose in the woods and hunt him. When I catch him I'd keep him caged and rape him and brutally torture him. When I'm bored I'd skin his young body while he's alive, then grill him.

I am not only interested in torturing men especially straight ones but I have the pleasure of doing that. I am a pro wrestler for a private underground wrestling org. with no fucking rules ever, in the ring I literally & very severally beat up brutally rape bareback & destroy my opponents. In my matches I wear black wrestling boots & black leather thong. My opponents are all very muscled 18-35yo straight garbage. If you like to hear more about this I would love to share with you over the phone. I live in Minneapolis

Str8 wrestler jock here dude
Bring it
If I lose Skype cam match I get hung as u decide (flexing)

Hi all. I am new here. I have fantasies how i am tortured like in hell and then impaled from ass to mouth, and this is live showed on TV

Back