platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
In the admittedly short time that CDG site was closed for alteration, I dumped my one remaining grandmother in the bath and poured boiling water over her, split my little brother Paquito's head wide open with an axe, shot my neighbour, his two wives and sixteen children dead, went into the convent just outside our village and wasted 17 nuns, the Mother Superior and the gardner/handyman, took my burro and rode all night over the mountains to the valley after next and our neighbouring village, where I proceeded to exterminate every living thing (except for my cousin the techno head who keeps my online system up and running (I'm not that out of control!)). I was fortunate enough to be attacked three times by gangs of bandits, who I killed, fucked viciously then killed again. And now that you're back, all I'm concerned about is that my avatar pic looks small compared to everyone else's! Am I a bad person?

Hello Platinum!

I think You are a little bit upset and then it is good to show Your feelings.

The stupid swedish faggot.

Hi Platinum,

Let me reassure you and calm your tormented mind: yes you definitely are a monster: congrats! :Birthday Cake:
We expect lots of pics posted of the achievements you described.
Keep up the good work, don't slack now CDGs back!

oh my sweet daddy platt,
things will only get better!!!!!!!!
cum fuck me and dennis, you"ll feel better!!!!!!!

Ummmm! Mx'y, I never smoke drugs, that would be naughty and I'm a good little psycho I am!

HELP - AM I A MONSTER?

Yes - congratulations!

Back