Hello from France

thorfory

Forum Newcomer
As a new member I think the best thing for me to do is to introduce myself

I’m French, 48 yo, gay necrophile
The bodies of dead men have always attracted me and always caused me sexual attraction. I spent a long time in denial when I was a teenager and a young adult, refusing to admit that part of me. And now I tell myself I was a fool and I missed opportunities.
Well, I’m not like that anymore, it’s been a long time since I accepted to be me
Now I’m going to go explore the site, see you soon ;)

As a new member I think the best thing for me to do is to introduce myself

I’m French, 48 yo, gay necrophile
The bodies of dead men have always attracted me and always caused me sexual attraction. I spent a long time in denial when I was a teenager and a young adult, refusing to admit that part of me. And now I tell myself I was a fool and I missed opportunities.
Well, I’m not like that anymore, it’s been a long time since I accepted to be me
Now I’m going to go explore the site, see you soon ;)
Welcome. Nice profile pic.

So, Thorfory. Which do you prefer to look at: dead men or dying men?

I’d say dead men because I’ve always loved dead men. But over the last few years, I’ve been enjoying seeing more and more dying men
I've evolved the opposite way. Have always gotten off seeing a man die or being killed. Pain and fear are sensual. But more and more I want to take a dead man and cuddle, fondling his broken bones and dislocated limbs, and fingering or licking the holes in his body.

I dream of fucking a dead man, but fucking a dying man would be the ultimate.

Cuddle and fucking a dead man is very sensual.
Fucking a dying and mutilated man is more "bestial" but I think very exciting, otherwise I would not get hard cock by seeing these vids
I'm basically bestial.

Hi all

I come back here after a long absence and after my first sexual experience with a dead man last sunday (thanks to a new friend who owns a funeral home). You can't imagine how happy I am.

Now I can say for sure I'm a real necrophiliac (well I had no doubts) and happy to share this with you

I am so happy for you, and envious.
I hope your friend will provide with more opportunities to satisfy your desires. Alas, I fear I may never satisfy mine: cuddling with a dying man and his broken body.

Congrats and welcome to the club. Nothing compares to the real thing. Now you want more and more and you will become addicted for life.

Tell us more if you feel comfortable.

Congrats and welcome to the club. Nothing compares to the real thing. Now you want more and more and you will become addicted for life.

Tell us more if you feel comfortable.

I was a little apprehensive, even a little scared I admit, after all I had never done it. But when I found myself in front of the corpse all doubts disappeared and everything seemed very natural to me.
And since all is well, no regrets, no remorse, I just want to do it again. And I'm very comfortable having done that, I feel good and happy

I am so happy for you, and envious.
I hope your friend will provide with more opportunities to satisfy your desires. Alas, I fear I may never satisfy mine: cuddling with a dying man and his broken body.
Yes he promised me that very often I could. This friend must be kept.

And for you yes it may be a little complicated to satisfy your desire, but you never know, it can happen, I sincerely wish it

Back