Hello from France

thorfory

Forum Newcomer
Established Member
As a new member I think the best thing for me to do is to introduce myself

I’m French, 48 yo, gay necrophile
The bodies of dead men have always attracted me and always caused me sexual attraction. I spent a long time in denial when I was a teenager and a young adult, refusing to admit that part of me. And now I tell myself I was a fool and I missed opportunities.
Well, I’m not like that anymore, it’s been a long time since I accepted to be me
Now I’m going to go explore the site, see you soon ;)

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, sweet intro! Hope we become your favourite place on the internet. :hearthrob: :bj:

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
:welcome colour:

So man dead men. So many dying men. And so many of us live necros to savor the the beauty of their deaths.

Last edited:

snuffluvr

Forum Regular
Established Member
As a new member I think the best thing for me to do is to introduce myself

I’m French, 48 yo, gay necrophile
The bodies of dead men have always attracted me and always caused me sexual attraction. I spent a long time in denial when I was a teenager and a young adult, refusing to admit that part of me. And now I tell myself I was a fool and I missed opportunities.
Well, I’m not like that anymore, it’s been a long time since I accepted to be me
Now I’m going to go explore the site, see you soon ;)
Welcome. Nice profile pic.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
So, Thorfory. Which do you prefer to look at: dead men or dying men?

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I’d say dead men because I’ve always loved dead men. But over the last few years, I’ve been enjoying seeing more and more dying men
I've evolved the opposite way. Have always gotten off seeing a man die or being killed. Pain and fear are sensual. But more and more I want to take a dead man and cuddle, fondling his broken bones and dislocated limbs, and fingering or licking the holes in his body.

I dream of fucking a dead man, but fucking a dying man would be the ultimate.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Cuddle and fucking a dead man is very sensual.
Fucking a dying and mutilated man is more "bestial" but I think very exciting, otherwise I would not get hard cock by seeing these vids
I'm basically bestial.