Heads of Inmates after Prison Riot

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
HQ0pPeW.jpg

Looks like they're all going into the shopping cart on the lower left. Somebody's stocking up. Pandemic hoarding?

If I really had to pick one though, I'd choose this man.

He looks like the big, burly, muscled type of guy, the one who would use his raw tough power to win fights. That same type of power makes him look like he could have been a passionate lover, rough in bed but smooth in sex.

I really love how beautiful he looks:
short hair, dreamy eyes, big nose, supple lips, and a luscious beard. His entire face screams TESTOSTERONE, and my dick just can't wait to get oral from his lifeless mouth. I bet his head feels really nice to hold, weighty and meaty enough to warrant a firm grip as I fuck his mouth.

I can imagine his limp tongue rubbing against my dick, each electrifying contact taking me closer to the climax. As I do this, his beard would have tickled my balls: what a sensation! Finally, I shoot my load into his mouth. The sheer volume of my cum causes it to dribble from his mouth, down to his throat, and maybe even out his nose. And he swallows it, all of it... not that he can do anything about it now. My seed has effectively brought much-needed moisture back to his dry mouth.

Finally, I take his face closer to mine. I kiss him all over his handsome head. I smell his hair, and it drives me even harder. I go for his lips. I make out with him, passionate French style, tongues enveloped with each other. My spit mixes with his and my cum still in his mouth. All the while I stare into his eyes, two oceans of pure ecstasy that remind me how much better it could be if he were still with me.

Then I clean him up. I give him a bath, and I dry him off, and we're ready to do it all over again.

He looks like the big, burly, muscled type of guy, the one who would use his raw tough power to win fights. That same type of power makes him look like he could have been a passionate lover, rough in bed but smooth in sex.

short hair, dreamy eyes, big nose, supple lips, and a luscious beard. His entire face screams TESTOSTERONE, and my dick just can't wait to get oral from his lifeless mouth. I bet his head feels really nice to hold, weighty and meaty enough to warrant a firm grip as I fuck his mouth.

I can imagine his limp tongue rubbing against my dick, each electrifying contact taking me closer to the climax. As I do this, his beard would have tickled my balls: what a sensation! Finally, I shoot my load into his mouth. The sheer volume of my cum causes it to dribble from his mouth, down to his throat, and maybe even out his nose. And he swallows it, all of it... not that he can do anything about it now. My seed has effectively brought much-needed moisture back to his dry mouth.

Finally, I take his face closer to mine. I kiss him all over his handsome head. I smell his hair, and it drives me even harder. I go for his lips. I make out with him, passionate French style, tongues enveloped with each other. My spit mixes with his and my cum still in his mouth. All the while I stare into his eyes, two oceans of pure ecstasy that remind me how much better it could be if he were still with me.

Then I clean him up. I give him a bath, and I dry him off, and we're ready to do it all over again.
You're a romantic, JonCamp. I'll bet he rests patiently on your night stand each day, silently waiting for dusk and your return. :kissess:

Me too

Back