sundy1983

Forum Regular
Elite Member
I know this is not a new case, somehow no one posted the full set before.. and plus it's HD now.. enjoy

these are definitely very good quality - thanks for sharing them with us sundy

Crazy set sundy, thanks. To me it looks like he passed a bit of shit yeah.

Those are some very good quality photos. It is normal for the anus to relax upon death releasing shit. Thanks for the photos.

I believe this took place in an apartment building that was under construction. What would you do if you were the first person to come across this guy? He is probably cold and stiff, appears to have a fairly decent body and what a great view.

Those are some very good quality photos. It is normal for the anus to relax upon death releasing shit. Thanks for the photos.

I believe this took place in an apartment building that was under construction. What would you do if you were the first person to come across this guy? He is probably cold and stiff, appears to have a fairly decent body and what a great view.

yeah... definitely he was a constructor who decorated the apartment... and this case occurred in Shanghai...
he did have a good body. it's not beefy but fit enough... and i agree that is dried shit...
I just wonder how the owner of apartment would think... someone died in a weird way in their new apartment.

silly bugger, how many people have died from this stupid erotic game...

silly bugger, how many people have died from this stupid erotic game...

there are aroun 1000 guys died from AeA in USA each year and this figure doesn't include some cases are diguised as suicide by their parents

I had seen lesser quality pictures of this before. He clearly used electric cable and he had been dead awhile as his blood had settled.

Back