jamescotton

Forum Regular
I was just wondering if anyone here had ever tried to tell friends or family about necro feelings?

I never have and can't imagine I ever will - I'd be too fearful of the reaction.

I think telling someone you are into this kinda thing is one way ticket with no stops to a mental hospital.

I dont think most people can handle this kind of information. Necrophilia is so unusual that most people dont even know it exists. Most people think they know enough about psychology to diagnose someone as mentally unstable so I am pretty sure telling someone is a really bad idea.

Besides, as soon as you tell someone a secret of this magnitude it will spread like wildfire. It wopnt be too long before everybody knows your secret.

Sure - I wasn't thinking of doing it - I was just wondering if anyone had ever got drunk enough or met someone who they thought may perhaps share the same feelings...

An interesting question my friend. I once tried to interest a good friend...and discovered this is an exclusive club. Now I enjoy my special fantasies in private. I was so pleased when I discovered CDG - but I hid in the shadows lurking around the group while I got comfortable. it took me a long time to muster the courage to post here. I am so pleased to have found a like-minded group of friends where I can indulge my fantasies, without the risk of being misunderstood - but where I can also maintain my privacy. So I now enjoy this part of my life - but I discovered the hard way that I need to keep it a secret and I will keep it that way. :yes:

Necrophilia is so unusual that most people dont even know it exists.

I agree. And gay necrophilia is even more rare... normal people will never understand, even if they are loved ones it will be utter shock.

I highly recommend not telling anyone, it will ruin your life, ruin relationships and people and you will be branded weirdo for life.

Is it even necessary? Should we really have to prove every kind of fetish no matter how bizzare or twisted they are to be completely normal & acceptable? Our mind can produce zillions of "-philia" more and I'm happy some people around here still keep things to themselves.

Is it even necessary? Should we really have to prove every kind of fetish no matter how bizzare or twisted they are to be completely normal & acceptable? Our mind can produce zillions of "-philia" more and I'm happy some people around here still keep things to themselves.

That's a good point: we don't have to share every "-philia" with everyone. But sometimes the fun and intimacy really makes you want to share it with a guy you really like. First we'd have to share each others kinks - like rimming, or feet, piss...the not so common fetishes - but the simple truth we don't have to tell anyone except the fraternity we have here.

The people who only knows my necro-fetish are members of this site.

All my friends know that I am a necro. Some of them think that I say that for fun or provocation, and few others believe me seriously.

A day, I was working in a Starbucks with one of my best friends. While I was ordered a coffee, she found a file on my computer with dead guys. On the moment, she didn't say anything. But two weeks ago, she said to me : "It was a little bit strange, but I know that you are a good guy. And I respect your secrets and your intimacy."

As I already said it, I think that it depends of what you look ; the physical appearance, what kind of good things your soul shows through you. It's stupid to say but if you look like a serial killer or a weird boy, people will clearly judge you. But if you are smart or kind, this dark part of yourself can fascinate. Because normal people are aroused by strange things.

So Octave, once she knew then what happened? Did you talk about your fantasies - she wouldn't have even mentioned it unless she was either curious and interested, or she had fantasies of her own to share with you. Actually, some of the wildest and kinkiest people I've met at these sort of sites and chat rooms are women.

She admitted it because she felt guilty of rummaging in my computer out of curiosity because she knows that I'm a guy full of secrets. But we did not speak about my fantasies. I think there are some limits to the intimacy with the friends.

Wow? Really???? How on earth did that conversation begin???
Congrats by the way.

Thanks. Well, for starters my Mom is as dark as I am. She knew of Ogrish and that I liked that site. She has known that I was gay, hell she's gay herself. Telling her I liked cute guys even when they are dead was pretty much a non issue. I just simply said it. She was like, "oh, well that's interesting. Pass the ketchup.

Needless to say, my mom is quite special.

Back