Hard Soldier Fuck and Brutal Revenge Killing

JacobFuller

Forum Regular
I was just looking for someplace to rest. My company had been fighting for what seemed like weeks and I just had to get away. I headed down the hillside from camp and through the stand of trees. I wasn’t real familiar with this area of woods and rock outcroppings but I thought it was safe. I continued further down the hill until I saw some movement near some large rocks. I headed over to the outcropping. I first saw the crumpled stout frame of a solider from my company lying at the base of the outcropping. His rifle was a few feet away, out of reach. I knelt beside him and turned him over. Streams of dried blood had ran from his mouth. He wasn’t breathing. I pulled his cammos back to expose his chest. I pressed around his ribs, nipples and guts. I didn’t see or feel any bullet holes. I looked down at his broad shoulders, manly waist and thick, muscled legs shod in dusty combat boots and wondered what the hell happened. I then looked up and surmised he must have fallen. That’s when I heard a noise. I grabbed my rifle and headed up the rocks. I got to the top and found another body on the ground. This one wore the uniform of the enemy. My heartbeat jumped, my pulse raced, my breathing quickened. I clutched my rifle a little closer as I crept up on him. I heard another moan and saw his leg move. I drew my rifle as I stood over him. He looked up at me and it was obvious he was injured in the leg. I on the other hand was livid.

“What the fuck!” I screamed.

He raised his arms in the universal sign of surrender but I was having nothing of it.

“What did you do to my buddy?” I demanded.

He was silent.

“What did you do?” I took the butt end of the rifle and landed it squarely onto his injury. He grunted in pain.

“Are there anymore of you around?” I asked.

“No,” he responded.

“I don’t believe you,” I said. “And you’re gonna pay for what you did.”

“Please don’t,” he said.

“Please don’t what? Don’t make you pay?”

“I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?”

“Yes.”

He was obviously injured and under my control. The fact that I was holding a prisoner was both exhilarating and frightening at the same time. My whole body was on sensory overload and my cock was rock hard. It had been so long since I had shot a load of cum and I knew one of the reasons why I wanted to find a place to rest today was to jerk off. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to get revenge and have some fun doing it.

“Tell you what,” I said. “I’m going to forget I ever saw this if you do one thing for me.”

“Anything.”

I unbuttoned my fly and pulled out what was tenting my cammos.

“I don’t know,” he stammered.

“Your choice. It’s either this gun or this one.”

He nodded after a quickly thinking about it.

I dragged him closer to the rocks. He grunted in pain as his bloody leg scrapped along the ground. I then took out my side arm as I put down my rifle and pulled down my cammos to be more comfortable. I flipped him over so he laid on his belly, tied his arms behind his back and I ripped off his pants with my combat knife. I was so hard and so ready to fuck him for what he did. I grabbed his legs and spread them. He grunted in agony. I positioned my cock at his ass and pushed into him. He screamed with pain as my mancock entered his chute. “Another scream like that and you’ll get some hot lead in the back of your head,” I warned gruffly. As I started fucking again I looked over this man meat below me. His broad shoulders and v-shaped back were sturdy and well-built. His ass was chiseled even though it was taking a beating from my cock. His legs were muscled and hard. His combat boots were dirty and stained, probably stained with men’s blood and his own cum. I continued fucking, this time harder and deeper. I could feel my cum inside me getting ready to explode. I grabbed him by the shoulder and lifted, arcing his back with my free hand I held the side arm up to his head. I could tell he was frightened but this thrilled me. To have a man under my control being fucked felt great. He started bucking. I knew I was close. This felt great and I grunted with each load I shot into his wrecked ass. I collapsed on top of him.

I listened to him breath in short, baited breaths. His body quivered beneath me from the pain in his leg and as he wept from being fucked. After a few minutes I whispered in his ear, “You know I can’t let you go.” His body tensed and with that I pulled back his head, took out the combat knife and slit his throat. So much blood instantly emptied on the dirt beneath him it was like a faucet. His legs kicked and body bucked. I stood and watched his throws of dying followed by the occasional jerking, then stillness.

dead1.jpg

Back