Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what do you know, I found a few more pictures still. Enjoy, guys. Big thanks to tepau who posted the first pictures from this event.

The middle guy pissed the inside of both his trouser legs. I wonder if he lost control of anything else inside his underpants!!

Looking closely at all the pics, I think all three of them probably shat themselves.

A batch to keep us entetained. May contain a few reposts - i forgot to empty my cdg file after posting my last lot, think I've weeded most of them out but maybe not all. Enjoy!

A batch of Thai hangers for a warm summer evening. I haven't had time yet to play with them on-screen - hopefully some f the darker ones will brighten up interestingly.

PS. May include a couple of women - again I haven't had time to check.

I noticed the middle guy had piss down the inside of his pants, too. Look closely at the first guy. the pant leg with the shoe still on looks like there is a damp patch around the knee area. wonder if he pissed his pants, too?

I always wonder if the Iranians give the guys a chance to take a piss before they get hanged. doesn't seem like many of them piss in their pants. looks like the middle guy in this set may have pissed, but the other 2 guys didn't...seems like even if they had to piss only a little it would still release in their pants. as for me, i would probably piss my pants waiting for the drop.

sorry, no
or this

Attachments

• d (1).jpg
    d (1).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 149
  • d (2).jpg
    d (2).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 161
  • d (3).jpg
    d (3).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 188